FanFiction.Net
for Running the Wild Thing Down

11/28/2011 c8 TheLuciferPerson
What the hell?

just because you snogged someone once doesn't mean that you're promised!

I hope that Remus really gives it a shot with Charlie wholeheartedly. Sirius can cry his eyes out but there won't be nothing he can do. I like Charlie and hope it works out with him and Remus!
8/28/2010 c5 CandyFloss
Ah, I hate that! But if you look around in your programs, you should be able to find Windows Word Processor, which is pretty similar to Microsoft Word. -shrug- It's what I did when mine expired.

Eep! Holy flipnuggets, I LOVE this, it's really, REALLY good. Moony, Moony, Moony. He's mine. I own him. I have a collar and everything.

Anywho, keep it up, and I'll give you a virtual biscuit (cookie) fresh from my mum's oven! I have to go visit her today. :p
7/24/2010 c8 Accountbeenkilled
I like it! Although Regulus is such a d*ck for causing them to be apart! Why didn't Sirius just wolf up and rip his head off? Well head may be a tad extreme but an arm at the very least! Ok minor rant over. Update soon please!
7/15/2010 c2 cringecity
Eeee...reading that i was like, "Ohhhh myyyyy..." when Snape heard them. D=

Gooooood story, LOVE it. =D
6/15/2010 c7 1BLAHBLOT
Just so you know, you do not have to force J.K. to write a prequel, for she has already done so! It's not that long and has no Remus in it but...what can ya do? It's all over the internet; I think she allowed it after she auctioned a few handwritten copies off for charity.

I love little Remus and his back pocket duct tape!
6/13/2010 c3 Anonymous
AWESOME, delicious angst
6/13/2010 c1 Anonymous
Great start. Loved the goblin war segment.

Ragnok, LOL
6/13/2010 c7 hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade
wait, I'm confused. Who's Charlie Watson?
6/12/2010 c7 lotv39
hey, thanks for the shout out! i'm so glad it elicited an update, though i'm sorry i made you type. and i'm also sorry for being a rabid perv ;)also, the bits in this chapter about the wolf and little Remus were very funny XD you better bring it back to Sirius though! even though he's a manwhore. ok sorry for rambling. update soon please! you're awesome! :)
6/4/2010 c6 lotv39
THIS IS AWESOME. seriously. you're an amazing writer :) and PLEASE, for the LOVE OF GOD, put in the violent smut! XD
5/27/2010 c6 hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade
haha :)

I look forward to the hot boy smexiness :P
5/14/2010 c5 1meltedhappiness
I'm absolutely devasted about your authors note. But, I use notepad too for my fanfictions, and it worksss! YAYAYYA! I will hang here though, I shall stayyyy
5/14/2010 c5 8egoXlockheart
Aww, that happened to me too!

It sucked... but then my awesome uncle was able to download the full version on my computer, and I have it again. 8D

Good luck.
5/7/2010 c4 Hanie Bananie
Aw it was really sweet. It wasn't that angsty I thought it was really sweet and cute!
5/7/2010 c4 hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade
awesome :) buts lets say I wouldn't mind a bit of smut?
30 Page 1 2 Next »