FanFiction.Net
for Running the Wild Thing Down

5/6/2010 c4 8egoXlockheart
This was sad.
I thought I was going to have to do some whining and begging and crying for the next chapter.

Good thing Moony's smart, huh? He knows there's something there with Sirius... 3
5/5/2010 c4 monkeybunspotter
Ah this is really good! Probably not what I need right now with school killing me but it will be a good distraction. Please update soon!
5/2/2010 c3 NathanDftba
hm, angsty chapter indeed, but with the prospect of fluff and rainbows it's nice... Not everything can always be good. Good chapter.
4/25/2010 c3 number1sasunarufan
i wanna kno wut regulus did!

nplz update soon XD!
4/24/2010 c3 evil-sami-poo
oh... interesting! I can't wait for more XD
4/23/2010 c3 Hanie Bananie
Aw soo cute. I hope all of it works out (or I'll hurt you jk)! It was funny, sweet, but still serious. Loved it!
4/19/2010 c2 hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade
Love it! :D More please!
4/18/2010 c2 NathanDftba
Here's some life blood :P! It's real nice, very good start. The only thing that made it a bit confusing was that you didn't give any time reference. It was hard to figure out what the period of time was that went by between the two chapters, if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to the rest :]
4/18/2010 c2 8padz-nd-prongz

keep going! I love this!
4/13/2010 c1 number1sasunarufan
i love it so far!
4/10/2010 c1 3SheWhoNamedHerCoat
This really makes me want to continue reading! Great beginning :) I like your James and the group dynamic. I do hope for some more Sirius-Remus portrayal and focus though. I'm sure the next chapter will be the study session so I imagine my wish will be fulfilled soon. Please update, I am starved for entertainment *desperate*.
4/8/2010 c1 8egoXlockheart
First off, fistpump for the opening FOB lyrics. I recognized them immediatly. :D

This was cute, okay? I wanna read more- so update!

-licks lips- yummy.
4/7/2010 c1 Hanie Bananie
I loved it! Super dooper(is dooper a word?) adorable! I hope you know you are making me procrastinate from my research paper!
4/7/2010 c1 6Rosie.Bell
oh ho ho, sexy.

i like your writing style! please update!
30 « Prev Page 1 2