for Morsmordre

4/7/2019 c20 Guest
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK OF THIS SERIES!
9/16/2015 c19 iafaS
Wasnt Victor krum bbq'd by the dragon after 1st task while taking a pee?
8/20/2015 c4 9marsolino
Don't mistake the comment for any kind of critique as I have been enjoying the story, but... When exactly did Harry decide to become the Devil? ( something Harry himself wonders if I recall correctly )
2/10/2015 c3 vampwalker709
Man that hellsing girl is stuck the fuck chapter.
2/10/2015 c2 vampwalker709
Damn lol he really wanted those chapter.
2/9/2015 c1 vampwalker709
Damn there goes ron and i am very chapter.
5/18/2014 c8 reptoholic
I loved that chapter. Awesome
5/18/2014 c1 reptoholic
He better get some thiss yearrr
1/16/2014 c20 Guest
Things are really heating up!
12/29/2013 c7 3SchwarzShifter
You know, I really liked the first three fics in this series, but in this one the deaths have really lost any vestige at all of meaning. I don't know, I just can't seem to find any more interest in this story. Harry goes to school. He kills people randomly. He thinks it's fun. O-kay. And of course nobody's even tried to prosecute him for being the Cursed One, they just keep lining up to die (efforts to 'stay out of his way' completely disregarded, since they're pretty much useless) Anyways, awesome job on the first three :) I guess I'll pretend the series ended there
12/2/2013 c20 1davycrockett100
awesome job
11/2/2013 c11 CookieMonsta1233
"A Year's worth of Detentions with Professor Snape to whoever student speaks next!" Albus shouted out, which instantly silenced the students, "Thank you...As I was saying..you know what, screw it.." Well this is a bit too OOC for my tastes...
11/2/2013 c6 CookieMonsta1233
"the boast were not used to transport them due to a lack fo a properly educated and trained groundskeeper"
9/9/2013 c2 voidblade6
wow... I haven't reviewed much but he just murdered how many people for tickets... to a game... oh well. not like I could have expected better of him.
6/11/2011 c1 1Magically Insane
While the first 3 stories where really good, and I enjoyed them all immensely, after Harry became the "Devil", the series just seemed to lose it's spark. And you even mention that he intends to gain control over all the higher powers which basically means that he's going to be all powerful and stuff. I generally love super powerful stories but when harry becomes just super uber powerful it just takes all the interest out of the story. So while I truly loved the first 3 chapters of this series, I think I'll sign off on the rest of them, and maybe come back and read them later.

Till then,