for Stopgaps

8/10/2017 c1 56Jimelda
Ooh, I really enjoyed reading Ed's thoughts in this one. You've done a great job at keeping him in character here

And I always love scenes where Al is looking out for his big bro, trying to take away a bit of his pain and help him relax a little.

The brotherly interactions here were really sweet. Nice work!
10/19/2011 c1 185sapphireswimming
Wow. Everything I said on the companion piece and more. :) This is a fantastic oneshot and I love how in character your journey into Ed's mind is here. Best one I've read in a while- congrats.

Sapphireswimming
1/17/2011 c1 bookwyrm.the
I really like your FMA stories(the Bluebird one was hilarious!) and I hope that you will write more of them!
8/15/2010 c1 Anonymous
AWEEEEEEE! X3 I just read "Temporary Measures" and then I read this, and THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE! So short, but so well-written! I absolutely love it!

... And strangely enough, it really made me want a massage... XDDD lolz
4/12/2010 c1 4XlameXchickX
Aw! Loved it!
4/12/2010 c1 46Twilight Archangel

Great work!
4/12/2010 c1 6348576
This was extremely well-worded, to say the least. You managed to put Ed and Al in a brotherly situation without making either one OOC- most similar fics would have an angsty, whiny, annoying rant from Ed thrown in somewhere.

I really enjoyed reading this. :)
4/9/2010 c1 69Kristen Sharpe
Ah, every bit as good as the last one! I absolutely love the paragraph where Ed reaffirms his resolve to get Al's body back. It's just so, well, Ed all over.
4/8/2010 c1 305Jordanna Morgan
As I said on LJ, this is wonderful, and I love both it and the occasion it marks. :)
4/8/2010 c1 Orange Singer
Fantastic symbolism in this. Nice job.