for The Changing

6/30/2015 c31 H.M.Wolf1
user/HMWolf
6/17/2015 c31 1jabc4
OH MY GOD! That ending was absolutely adorable! Yes! So Cute! Ah, I loved this. I'm still buzzing with the Chlerek Engagement excitement! Yas! Great Work on this story! :D
4/27/2013 c14 14Sailor Saiyan007
Uhm... This entire chapter is underlined... Could you fix it? It's rather distracted to see so much underlined...
6/17/2012 c31 AriannaSatine
I really liked this story! :) You did a great job, especially with all the twists and surprises. I'm glad you decided to do another one because I want to read more! :):)
6/17/2012 c4 AriannaSatine
O.O
2/4/2012 c31 SheepRainbow
You are AWESOME. Seriously. Your writing is a lot like Kelley Armstrong's, I loved reading this and it was stupid of me to not look earlier in the FF section for DP! This was such an awesome story! And, to be honest, it's one of the best stories that I've ever read!
3/11/2011 c28 5MortalInstrumentsObsessed
AMAZING! i loved this fanfic so much. going to go read the sequel right now...
2/22/2011 c31 11McKenzieSchick
This story was amazing! I will start the sequel right now! You are an amazing author! You inspire me! :)
2/12/2011 c31 21ginnyforthewinny
um, alright. well ya see. you sent me a PM about the name Farren and I am sooo pleased that you want to use it. but when i tried to reply to the message it wouldnt let me because you had denied the PM feature so i have been running around like crazy trying to reply. so it took me like AGES to find another way to reply. so this is it! loll. like i said, i dont care its wonderful that you want to use the name Farren. i just love it (: my mom was actually going to name me Farren and i was like, "i am NOT a Farren." but i fell in love with the name. loll.
8/24/2010 c4 6MonquiC-MonquiDoo
OMG
8/13/2010 c31 1Kylahgk
ooooh i love this story! i cant wait to read the sequel! how frequent do u post chapters? just so i know when to keep checking for more!
8/1/2010 c30 1julizax13
like the story
7/23/2010 c30 3H.M.Wolf
MY LAPTOP WILL BE BACK ON MONDAY! FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON!
7/20/2010 c29 20kenna20
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING ANOTHER ONE! Please tell us what the name of it is going to be tho pleasssssssseee.! Im extremly happy that you are continuing cause you did such a good job on the first one!
7/19/2010 c30 19Call me Mad