for Mikey and Buffy

7/25/2016 c17 james
Hello I just read your story Mikey and Buffy and at the end I read you wouldnt be writting more but I hope you do because your really good.
5/24/2016 c17 13creativesm75
cool
5/3/2016 c14 6DGtnsl
Nice, I loved the 'acting' and the perception filter! Can't wait to see what happens to the angels in Famine's presence. I mean, Cas's vessel was affected in canon, so I gotta wonder abut Anna and Gabriel. Lol, another Dr Sexy reference from Gabriel.
5/3/2016 c7 DGtnsl
Yeess, the hotel convention! Having Buffy there is funny! Hopefully Sam and Dean will see that she doesn't need to let Michael be in control and that her Slayage is more than just talk. She can handle herself. (not that they doubt, but they doubt everybody until they see them in action.)
5/3/2016 c3 DGtnsl
Ah coincidence. The Winchesters and Gabriel and Castiel are going to be very very shocked. It was a good move, going to Bobby that is. And healing him - that puts Michael (and Buffy) in the old hunter's good books, which will help get him/her into the Winchesters' good books.
5/3/2016 c1 DGtnsl
omg, this is great. I can't wait for everyone to be shocked that Buffy and Michael are sharing Buffy's body.
12/26/2015 c17 Guest
Please do a sequel
7/16/2015 c17 BelieveInKi1214
I loved this story! You're an awesome writer and consistent to your plot without adding side pieces to the plot; very focused.
You made me want to read more, I was fairly disappointed when it ended.
But I do hope you write another story with an angel using Buffy as a vessel, it is interesting and there is only one other story with Michael and Buffy sharing a body, which I am equally madly in love with, and upset that it is completed as well. Anyways, I was here to share my appreciation of your story, and I would love to read more of your stories.
Ps; I have an account my name is above, (if you wish to know) I'm just not signed in right now. Ciao! Happy story-writing!
2/13/2015 c2 SPNManiac90000
Excellent
2/13/2015 c1 SPNManiac9000
This is very good
7/27/2014 c17 Mike3207
Great story, even without a sequel.
5/17/2014 c17 Cersesi
I like it.
5/7/2014 c17 Guest
Great job!
5/3/2014 c17 24thedarkpokemaster
damn this was a kick ass story from start to end
5/3/2014 c17 Barranca
For some reason the end arrived unexpectedly. I suppose I could have read on and on about Buffy and Mikey :)
Thanks for writing!