for An Angry Man

12/9/2018 c52 Baiabaia
Oh god, I dont know what I should to say, only, thanks for it, really thanks, was amazing.
9/21/2018 c28 1storiesrmyjam
The angst is just way too much in this story,it was kind of hard to decipher some of what was going on because of the long the way you wrote this story was exceptional,each thought and each description was precise and stopping now wince Edward is never going to be perfectly normal again, it's just the same thing over and over again, but maybe someday I will be able to finish this story.
9/17/2018 c51 fanfictionalcolic
Read this story again many years after the first reading. It’s still so beautiful and so true.
10/30/2017 c43 Guest
I hate bella. She's a selfish hypocrite bitch
10/29/2017 c29 Guest
29 was fucking weird...they were making out in the kitchen then Edward started his inner monologue and all of a sudden hes in the shower...Wtf?

and did anyone read through all this crap just to be disappointed in chapter fucking 29 that Edwards a nasty whore?
He fucked Tanya! Why go for the nastiest cum guzzler on the face of the planet?
10/29/2017 c28 Guest
I got it at first but now...28 chapters in and its just so fucking draining to hear the same shit over and over. Man the fuck up! Yes I get it, its damn hard. Kill yourself or move the fuck on. Why live your entire life in this shitty drunk and angry limbo?
10/28/2017 c25 Guest
25 chapters of...im so angry...it should have been me...need a drink...cant sleep...too good for me...

that's ALL THIS HAS BEEN FOR 25 fucking chapters! When will it end?
10/28/2017 c2 Guest
I don't understand why he would put his house up for RENT if he didn't want a fucking TENANT!

What a damn moron.
9/18/2017 c42 Guest
I think he is to messed up for such a fragile Bella.
6/27/2017 c52 cheshire15
Wonderful story. Very touching. Thank you
5/23/2017 c52 Guest
So, Edward would need to check himself into an inpatient facility to dry out - realistically speaking, he drinks so much that any facility would first send him to a hospital to stabilize. At this point, Edward probably has some very real health issues with his liver and his pancreas. I know, not romantic at all...but realistically speaking, at this point "love" just isn't going to be enough to save him from himself. Or a couple of appointments a week with a therapist.
4/27/2017 c18 lillianolivia.white
Night Em was a huge step.
4/27/2017 c17 lillianolivia.white
Edward Really needs intensive therapy in different ways. Yoga, Tai Chi, as well as finding the right therapist would help him so much. Plus he seems to be a binge drinker, so AA seems to be a possibility.
4/26/2017 c15 lillianolivia.white
Poor Edward. But it's better hes jealous than not feeling anything.
4/26/2017 c12 lillianolivia.white
Is Edward an alcoholic? Or just depressed? He certainly needs counseling.
7,882 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »