for Gatsby

5/14/2010 c1 5forsillyfools
Classic case of being your own worse critic. This is such an excellent read.

Thank you for not butchering Tina's punk rock quality. She WOULD like The Cure and The Smiths and the bit about Artie staying up listening to them to try and figure her out? It's completely, believably teenager, I totally dig it.

I await your next fic! I can't believe it took me so long to find this :|
4/19/2010 c1 1996
this is a really good story please continue writing it :)
4/11/2010 c1 xnerdark
On the outside, I'm a very blase, so I like to picture this mini-version of me that has more energy and is actually excited about things. After reading that first paragraph, my mini-me was jumping and clapping.

That was great. It said so much and went to so many places while not being a long read. Your choice of phrasing was excelent. My mini-me wasn't jumping and excited because I thought this would be fluff. (I read the angst categorization. Duh.) I was excited because I thought this was wonderfully written and it was refreshing. I really liked your take on them because as an audience through 13 episodes, these two are still mysteries.

I really hope you write more especially about these two because you really have a voice that I'd like to read more from. Through one story, your voice as a writer is already distinguishable. Brilliant title, too.
4/9/2010 c1 StarvingArtiste
omg i absolutely loved yur story! hahaha it was so good! (: im favoriting it ahaha
4/9/2010 c1 18HanaDear
i really liked this. i'm glad you kind of gave both their emotions here, not just on one person's side. loved the angst, especially this line: "maybe if he figured out their songs he could figure out her." I like to think if you can understand a song someone loves, you can understand them :] great job!
4/9/2010 c1 14Berytni
You may not like it a ton, but I do. Especially because I like both The Cure and Tartie fanfics. Please continue.
4/9/2010 c1 7ArboursGreen
These crazy kids are so angsty! Great job and I love that Tina loves The Cure and The Smiths!
4/9/2010 c1 4Kaosinorder
I enjoyed this, hoping you'll add more, out of interest is this set after Wheels?

But like i say i enjoyed it, I hope you add more soon

MBV