for Fruit Basket

9/9/2012 c1 CU Administration
Hi there! This is Jewel from Critics United here to take your request! I hope this review is helpful to you!

I will say the descriptive writing is very impressive! You did a great job teaching the author you beta read for with this piece. I immediately was sucked into the writing and could picture what was going on, something that is lacking in a lot of writing on here.

I don't really have anything constructive to say. I did find it strange that she seemed to get aroused by him peeling an orange, but that's more of an opinion. Great job on this piece.

Signed,
DarkSacredJewelXoX
[Founder of Critics United]
10/24/2011 c1 3Katetanic
ROFLMAO! LOVE! IT!
7/23/2010 c1 34sylar1610
this is a great story, always brings a smile to my face. you should write more stories about Will/Ashley
5/10/2010 c1 1Robin Zimmerman
Oh wow, that was... just... wow. I loved it, so much. can't quite think.
4/11/2010 c1 26melissaadams22
Hey there,

Just a fast note to let you say I read this and I LOVED it! It was FANTASTIC & TERRIFIC, MAGNIFICENT work!

I'd say more but I have to go work on my 'cable' today and that may include crawling under the house. *frowns unhappily*

Melissa
4/10/2010 c1 4Mogget0607
haha that was brilliant!

Wish I was that orange too... =P
4/9/2010 c1 11DZR
Very funny, intense description :DI look forward to reading more of your work.
4/9/2010 c1 9Misery Loves Sarah
Thanks for sharing this. It was a lot of fun to read.
4/9/2010 c1 20Surreal Squirrel
Hahahaha! I'm laughing so hard right now!

That was very funny! I'm not much of a Will/Ashley kinda of gal (Will is a total pansy, and Ashley is way to good for him.), but I loved it!
4/9/2010 c1 9CatzChaos
This is so good! I'm glad you posted it to share with us. Definately great descriptive writing here!