for Itachi and Kisame Get High

4/9/2019 c3 Guest
WTF! "squeaks" oops sorry
4/9/2019 c1 MillyEverbloom
I laughed so hard I think the neighbors heard me Hahaha this was so funny
9/3/2018 c1 diegokpo30
JAJAJAJAJA, this is very funny, I died laughing.
11/5/2017 c1 ASbM
Man you're awesome. This is my new favourite.
6/24/2017 c1 Reptaliator
I only read the first chapter, but I FUCKING LOVED IT! Great job.
1/5/2016 c1 7ConclusionsOfTheHeart
I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the first, actually probably the first, (at least the first I can remember) Naruto crack fics that I've ever read in my life... And it was so HILARIOUS! I cracked up so hard, and your story kind of better introduce me to the Naruto world. Haha, I read this when I was about 12 which was years ago, and now looking back at it, I'm glad to see it's still here, because it was awesome :D so thank you for this story! Brings back the good ol memories...
4/29/2015 c4 Maxi Pegasus
This...is...AMAZING to say the least! I know you did this for kicks and giggles but you did so well with it! I applaud this work as it goes into my favorites list! Probably my most favorite fan fiction I have ever read. As a participant of the 'good stuff', I have had struggles that can compare to the ones you have mentioned in this story..the dreaded munchies, the feeling of coming down, and the uncontrollable laughter that is so enjoyable even though it leaves a small pain in your lungs. And what made everything even better was that you put in the Resident Evil 4 reference. The Merchant! Isn't he just a heaven sent? But as I was saying, you did great with this fanfic and I absolutely adore it. Hopefully you will read this review.

Maxi 3
4/9/2014 c4 Sinful
Most ridiculous story I have ever read. Still, it amused me. Thank you for your efforts.
2/21/2014 c4 3Deidara
lol, I feel I'm high myself, just by reading this... I particularly enjoyed the Karin mocking.
11/20/2013 c4 The New Beginning
This is so freaking funny!
6/3/2013 c4 Yuki no Akuma
You know, it was pretty damn good stuff XD!
4/5/2013 c4 Guest
All 4 parts were funny as fuck pt 1 was the best but I'd llook forward to seeing more content like this pro job :D
4/1/2013 c4 4lovehurtsme67
Fucking Hilarious
2/23/2013 c2 klarissa.pereda
I was laphing form the start XD
12/31/2012 c1 Guest
lamp this the second time I have read this and it is still just as if not more funny
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »