for Emerald Emperor

6/6/2012 c2 2blackkitty27
HOLY CRAP!
12/9/2011 c3 15Eragon Namikaze
Okay, no offense, but are you planning for Beast Boy to have sex with every emotion? Now this is starting to remind of that one sex story by xxthunderstormxx I think.
12/9/2011 c1 Eragon Namikaze
I am very impressed on how you used Raven's emotions' personality well. Whenever I try, it's hard, but it seemed so natural in this chapter. That and I liked the humor.
8/15/2011 c3 6A Certified BAMF
So far, so good. Keep it up.
6/28/2011 c3 Guest
please continue this story it's been so fun to read
5/1/2011 c3 7Taeniaea
cool story
2/2/2011 c3 RIOSHO
PURE GOLD AWESOMENESS!~ GREAT PRANK CAN I USE IT! ~^_^~
1/31/2011 c3 narutodragon
are u gonna continue this story?
12/3/2010 c1 15Densharr
For (2), he would die. Likely instantly. It's the same principle as dropping a watermelon off of a tall building.

His organs would instantly liquefy, his bones would shatter and crumble, and his eyes would likely pop.

Of course, we are obeying the Rule of Cool here, not real-world physics.
8/18/2010 c3 1Do you remember your lie
I love this story please please update soon.
7/18/2010 c3 1vanmele
you need to update soon i just read this story and i think its grate. i think it was hilarious what beastbay did and it was genius the way he made them press the button. plz update soon.
6/6/2010 c3 5RantoJax
great story so far. I hope you update soon :D

~wolfenstien
4/26/2010 c1 15Novus Ordo Seclorum
Definitely a strong start. Your action sequences during the fight scenes were well-played and descriptive. I liked how they seemed to flow and were easy to visualize. Definitely a good job there. I also felt that you did a good job portraying Raven's emotions, which aren't always so easy to pinpoint. I felt that their reactions to Beast Boy were both on the money and hilarious!

I can only wait and see what you have planned for the upcoming chapters, as I plan to read them shortly. This was definitely a good opening as you made the most of the characters and their abilities (particularly Beast Boy.) I look forward to more!
4/26/2010 c3 warprince2000
4/26/2010 c3 helikesitheymikey
tying her shoes and gloves together...so much for no cheap tricks.

please update soon! NEED to see what happens next!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »