for Emerald Emperor

4/26/2010 c3 15Nos482reborn
quite interesting I've always believed BB was much smarter than he let on not in a book learning sense but cunning wise
4/25/2010 c3 47Wolvmbm
What in the world is going on with Beast boy and what is with all these changes to his body ?

It seems to go beyond his normal morphing powers ?

Who is this shadow guy and how is he connected to Beast boy"s Best form ? :(

And what is with all of the sex scenes between Beast boy and Raven's emotions, I mean who is the guy messing with BOTH of their minds and emotions ?

And How is Trigon involved in all of this ?

Are the Titans in for a fight from within ? :(

All this story shows me is a bit more confusing with what's happening between Raven and Beast boy and how the Titans are even more confused than ever with what's going on. :(

Still it was a nice update and I truly did enjoy the sex scene moment between Brave Raven and Beast boy, it is just as I would picture it if BB were to ever seduced Brave Raven like that. :D

Please I wish to encourage you upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to see what you have next for the next chapter. ;D
4/25/2010 c3 2DarkRapture
Yep, I'm awesome. Who else agrees that me n Kami are an awesome team? Anyone? You guys suck...
4/18/2010 c2 origin of summoners
cool fic im guessing the voice is his instincts. a mix of the venom idea and something else im guessing.
4/18/2010 c2 9Slicerness
actually yes, all of that was very believeable. you did a very nice job of making sure of that.

Why DOESN'T he change into alien animals anyway? that thing on tameran (if i remember right) was built like the lovechild of a rhino and something with ALOT of teeth.

i eagerly await chapter 3. and if theres anything i can do please inform me right away. (i'm a beta for several people so if you need one, just call)
4/13/2010 c2 warprince2000
4/12/2010 c2 2DarkRapture
Ya know, I think I did pretty good!
4/12/2010 c2 47Wolvmbm
Very interesting update. :D

I must say I did enjoy Robin's theory on Beast boy's true powers and how very similar Beast boy is to Raven. :)

It was understandable to learn that Beast boy was more smarter and powerful than he let on. And despite his tradgic past he still smiled the way through. :)

Also Raven's powers are also an unknown that what Robin orginally knows and with her past it's understandable.

It seems that Both Beast boy and Raven are truly opposites in terms of powers and history, but they connect in a weird and twisted way. :D

I can also see where the mystery of this story is coming from since it seems that Beast boy has a secret within his mind that has already has the chance to meet some of Raven's emotions. :D

So it seems that based upon what is told within the story that both Raven and Beast boy are now connected mentally, and I must say this change is something else and sort of deepens their relationship they have with each other.

Plus, I must say that I never thought I see Raven's Timid emotion act like that during a time of Sex and her name is Timid of all people. :D

So I can take it that there maybe more moments like that within the future between Beast boy and Raven ? :)

I mean I am just wondering for the sake of the story. ;D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next chapter installment. ;)
4/12/2010 c1 Wolvmbm
Interesting begining to the story. :D

So I can take it that this is also a romance story as well since it has Raven's emotions falling for Beast boy ? :)

Still this story is off to a good start and I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work upon such a great story. ;)
4/11/2010 c1 warprince2000
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(is this going to be a harem fanfic?)
4/10/2010 c1 2DarkRapture
Kami, this chapter was excellent! Thankfully, I get to help with the second chapter! But what did it mean when he bit her neck?
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3