for Georgetown

5/10/2010 c1 Wanda1988
Oooh I really like this. And I would love them to live on a planet without another human being ;) Ok, I'm serious now. As for other characters, maybe a couple (girlfriend-boyfriend?) that live together. Because I think that if they just had one friend, he/she would feel left out. Since they're already living together and seem pretty close. Ok, not necessary, but just my two cents. Hope you will continue this story.
4/25/2010 c1 Lessie
What a great story! Please please continue! It's been so long since you've updated!
4/22/2010 c1 7Kikidevil17
Love it! thank you so much! I look forward to reading more of this story!
4/15/2010 c1 Han Kim
I love this story. Please continue! You write the characters really well, and the atmosphere is very relaxed. Very funny.
4/13/2010 c1 Kaboo
I love this story so much! Please update soon! You write Will & Alicia so cute. :)
4/13/2010 c1 Sarah
This is an amazing story. Please continue. I love how you write Will/Alicia. Update soon!
4/13/2010 c1 CFCfan1
I loved this story. It is really laid back, but very realistic. Great Job! I can't wait for an update!
4/13/2010 c1 2Cat1030
Great story!
4/12/2010 c1 rockettorussia
I didn't read the author's note so a few lines in I was like "em...pretty sure I've written this before."

Liked your take on it though :) fun!
4/12/2010 c1 Nix707
This is an amazing story! I love it.

Will and Alicia have such a great dynamic.
4/12/2010 c1 34Ocean of Ashes
Love it! This is very, very much how I imagine them together at Georgetown. In the show, apart from the UST, they seem extremely comfortable around each other, and to be like that after fifteen years of (presumably) seeing very little of each other there must be a deep underlying friendship.

And to more technical points, well written I thought. Safe on the dramatic language front! Always refreshing to see something with good spelling and grammar. I do sort of agree with Caitlyn about the mid-flow author's note. I don't hate it, but it isn't really necessary.

Alicia's maiden name has been bugging me too, I really want to know what it is. Maybe all us writers should pick something and stick to it? Perhaps... Reynolds? Don't know why, but I think Alicia Reynolds sort of rolls off the tongue.

Submission for original character - I think someone a bit crazy would work quite well. I don't feel it's in either Will or Alicia's characters to do really silly things, like, I don't know, get drunk and dance in a fountain on the way home, or go sledding on trays stolen from the lunch hall, and you could have some fun getting them in touch with those kind of more studenty activities.
4/11/2010 c1 1LyricalFury
Nice chapter. Don't know if this would work or not but what about a character like the woman that was in the episode where they go after that loud-mouthed TV reporter guy? She had the long tattoo on her back. They obviously had an interesting history =)
4/11/2010 c1 fvfrdtrxt
In all honesty, i resisted the urge to stop reading around the time that you put in the author's notes in the middle of the story. That's one of my pet hates - i just think it disrupts the flow and takes the reader out of the story completely. As a third person narrator, you should have a neutral and authentic voice.

It is difficult to know how Will, and particularly Alicia would have behaved when they were younger - I would definitely struggle to write it. There were some parts where you did a great job of writing their banter, but i thought Alicia telling him "good job" on scoring the "virgin-queen" and her generally being so enthused and amused by his antics was a little off. Kudos to you for attempting to write them in this time period though, I enjoy seeing others' interpretations of what kind of relationship Will and Alicia had in the past :).
28 « Prev Page 1 2