for Reframing Hope

7/30/2011 c1 ccase13
Poor Dean, the story is so typical. Dean can see hope and good things for others, he just can't believe in them for himself.
4/12/2010 c1 30Darke Angelus
It’s a nice idea for a story, really it is. But given Dean's current state of mind, it wouldn't have been him trying to rationalize what he’d learned from Joshua. Sam is the one who should have been trying to comfort the distraught angel.

Dean’s had his head so far up his butt these last few episodes he wouldn’t have bothered to make the effort to console Castiel. And from what I saw of him in 99 Problems, giving Cas pills (when he saw what the angel had become four years in the future) and running out on them at the end, I no longer really care.

Your story held true to a Dean Winchester that existed prior to Season 5. Sadly, that charismatic, caring individual no longer exists.
4/12/2010 c1 10Caligo Origuu
I love what Dean does for Cas, though the end makes my heart ache. This season's been such an emotional roller-coaster ride! Alright, every season has been quite the ride, but it all seems to be building up to this season. They've been through so much and the writers aren't done with them yet.
4/11/2010 c1 4supreme dramon
Ouch! Well, Dean restored Cas's faith in God so now Cas needs to restore his charge's faith in his family.