for Symphony of Souls

4/21/2010 c3 4slam422
Hey, it's me!

Nice start to the story; I'll be eagerly anticipating future chapters.
4/21/2010 c3 2KimotoDragoon
Well i don't got much to say.

Good overall. Didn't spot any mistakes. And Crazy Hand. Well you made him seem funner then people usually do. And the mysterious cloaked people seem interesting.

Cant wait to see more.

KimotoDragoon out. XP
4/18/2010 c3 11Shining Riku
This was a great chapter! It definitely makes one curious as to what these cloaked people are planning, I can tell ya that!

Lol, Crazy wants a hug XD That was funny.

...I is failing at reviewing right now. Sure, things were a tad slow this chapter, but it wasn't boring! I know I said this to you before but you always need at least a chapter or two like this before you can turn the heat up :P

Keep up the awesome work, and see ya next time!

-Shining Riku-

P.S.(Didn't know Dawn wuz gonna be in this one! This'll be cool :3)
4/18/2010 c3 3andagii-writes
A brief cameo, yay~! xD

Anyway. Ahem. You know, you said this chapter was boring and all that, but I beg to differ! :D I like these sort of behind-the-scenes sort of "let's watch some people do some plotting" kind of moments. I really do. So it wasn't boring to me at all! I had fun.

Now I'm going to be a bit of a grammar S.W.A.T agent here. Careful on the singular/plural agreements and your pronouns. Like this line:

"Lupus chuckled under their breath and promptly left the young man to his business."

I'm pretty darn sure Lupus isn't made of multiple people, and I think we already established that Lupus is a dude. So you could change that "their" to "his" instead. Get what I mean? It happens a few times, though I can't exactly pinpoint them, so be careful!

Anywho, get that next chapter up soon! I wanna read more~!

~kbxshadow
4/12/2010 c2 2KimotoDragoon
The way you wrote this makes me wonder what causes those scenes. It's very interesting. Can't wait to see more.
4/11/2010 c2 11Shining Riku
YUS! Finally! ^_^

Not much to say that I haven't already said, but I can't WAIT to see this get off the ground and flying! 8D

Keep up the awesome work!:

-Shining Riku-
4/11/2010 c2 3andagii-writes
Am I reviewer number 1? If so, I feel accomplished. :D

Lovin' how it's startin' out, dear. xD For my part, I don't see anything that needs my critical eye. So good job and all that jazz, and update soon, yeah? Yeah.

~kbxshadow