for I Want to Hold Your Hand

5/29/2013 c1 1MissingEric
Sad yet beautiful.
9/16/2012 c1 ningep
Sniff* Wonderful! Great! Awesome! But you made me cry a waterfall!
5/27/2011 c1 twilightsilje
I cried like a little baby when he died, I hate it when Edward dies! But it was a trully amazing story, I understand how you won! Beautifully written :))
4/9/2011 c1 4SomebodysBliss7
Oh man-not a good story to read when you've got your dad in the same room as you, on a late Friday night. Lol. :-(

So,so freakin' sad! Yeesh. But I loooved it. I really did. I love your writing. :)
7/14/2010 c1 JackieF1
Wonderful story! Needless to say, I cried like a baby...
6/19/2010 c1 SabLuvsLogan
Well you sure know how to leave a lump in my throat. Amazing o/s simply beautiful.
5/9/2010 c1 VWatt
Amazing story. Trying not to cry right now, and barely winning. Can't wait to read more of your work.
4/30/2010 c1 story-lover-731
That was absolutely beautiful! Really sad and im definately crying, but it just shows that people live on inside each of us. Your a wonderful writer!
4/27/2010 c1 Milalencar
This was so sad, but yet so beautiful. I cried...
Life is not always as we want it to be, but we should always see the happiness and joy in what we do have.

:D Lovely one-shot.
4/27/2010 c1 Sam604
That was a tearjerker:). That was Beautiful, so well written and the feelings you brought out while reading. Amazing.
4/21/2010 c1 Robsessed2
Congratulations! That was beautiful! I'm trying to hold back the tears but it's not working! So sad but I loved it. Great job! Chae
4/21/2010 c1 kartastrophe
Oh sweetie. I started crying at work. This story is a classic!

Thank you for sharing it with me!

Love, Karla
4/21/2010 c1 TrulyOutrageous
Very sweet. The parts with Bella and Seth talking about happiness and when Carlie wanted Bella to walk her down the aisle were really beautiful and powerful. This is an awesome story.
4/21/2010 c1 1Mrs Boyscout
Wow, what an amazing O/S, especially for your first. Weaving all those moments together with the symbolism of the hand holding was a creative idea and the result was beautiful. I think you really caught the essence of Edward and Bella. And, so sad... but definitely impactful and that's what makes a good one shot. Great job!
4/15/2010 c1 6Seductive Illusions
wow... this is amazing. just amazing.

it gives me hope that maybe true love does exist out there...

keep up the awesomeness (: