for Redux 1: The Watchman

8/4/2014 c1 McDiggity
Alright, coming into this story I was skeptical as to how it would be. I'm relieved it is in the original titans universe. The concept is so original and I look forward to reading the rest when I have time.
4/7/2013 c8 iamking
Good job man!
4/7/2013 c5 iamking
favorited.
4/7/2013 c3 iamking
good fun to see a new take on beastboy.
8/24/2012 c14 27bubbajack
Well looks like Gar might have himself a lil girlfriend eh? Cool and Scarecrow being the nutjob that he is seems to be just having too much fun b it business or pleasure. Nice chap.
8/24/2012 c12 bubbajack
Well I didn't see this coming! Now you got me wondering if Gar is goning to be able to take care of Desade seeing as he's currently helping his daughter. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...Nicely done!
8/24/2012 c10 bubbajack
Oh this is getting too good! BB is in for one helluva fight sooner or later and personally I hope its sooner rather than later. The first ten chaps are done and not much action happened, so I hope it picks up soon. Loved the chap though.
8/24/2012 c8 bubbajack
Damn...just damn. Honestly I think BB shoulda off'ed that guy. Let what goes around come around ya know? Seeing as they (the women) set TJ up like that do I think they deserve to die? HELL YES! But by the same token TJ should also die for killing his unborn child. Death to all involved THAT is true justice... in this case anyway. Nice chap it teally made me think.
8/24/2012 c7 bubbajack
Wow...well now that I know the full story I gotta say thoes bitches deserve what's coming to them. Even murder can be justified and I beleive this is one of thoes times. Nice chap.
8/24/2012 c5 bubbajack
Well someone FINALLY gave Gar instruction on how to interrogate people properly! I feel likeGar couldn've been further along by now if the Question had shown him this... But either way he knows it now and that's all that matters. Nice job!
8/24/2012 c4 bubbajack
Wow Gar playing detective...cool. Nice fight scene this chap. I hope Gar catches that guy soon.
8/24/2012 c2 bubbajack
Ah, the Question everyone's favorite semi-crackpot conspiracy theoriest. I can't wait to see how he gets involved in this fic or how deeply for that matter. Nicely done!
8/24/2012 c1 bubbajack
This is amazing! Why does it not have more reviews?! BB was tripping balls Rea was helping him hold onto what litte sanity he had left setting up possible BBxRea I'm lovin this and its only the first chapter! Excellent job!
1/12/2012 c45 2Fayari
Yes. Finally. Can't believe I finished all this in one sitting.
1/12/2012 c36 Fayari
Finally had the time to read the redux properly. I'm no longer reeling from your first draft, which, upon closer examination, did indeed suck compared to this one. I had glowing reviews for that one, but then again, that was a few years ago, I think.

I'm taking the time to review this because stories like this deserve more reviews than they get.

First, I like the fact that people are dying everywhere around Gar. Your first draft had a lot of characterization, but seriously lacked in the angst and body horror, which we both know drives the best stories forward.

Second, I like the fact that Gar had his throat cut and the subsequent Lazarus Pit usage. It makes for a great reason for Gar's level up as well as a possible reason for the Rorschach voice, which I love.

Third, I miss some of the references. I used to have a grand ol' time trying to find your DC easter eggs.

Fourth, I admire your style of writing even now. In fact, I can even say that it's much more coherent than your first draft was.

Hoping to read more from you.
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »