for Over easy

6/12/2014 c1 18Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer
Hahaha, okay, see, I could see this happening in the actual show, instead of just handwaving parts of Sam and/or Gabriel's personalities in order to get this to work. Awesome! I mean, not so much the non-con touching, but still awesome!
1/20/2013 c1 2Apple-Cola
your dream inspired a great fic wow
12/15/2012 c1 Aiyana Juniper
Well, this was oddly adorable. This pairing is so weird to me, but it kinda works in this story. I loved it a lot!
8/9/2011 c1 5fire dragonheart
nice
8/5/2011 c1 24Dragonist
Is this canon? Because I'm pretty sure that this should be.
7/28/2011 c1 1Yuki Strife
This was kinda funny at some parts, liked the way u wrote it.

I'm already starting to ship them, for realz - my new fav pairing after Balthazar/Sam ;D
5/23/2011 c1 31ParzivalHallows
lol "Hey Cas, I think your brother just molested me in my dream" I could SOOOO see at least ONE of Castiel's MANY reactions to that! xD You should have done it :) Like had Cas read his mind or something.

But nahh, I like how you had it xD Awesome joB! 3
5/9/2011 c1 5XxMyth MakerxX
I'm glad your fangirl accepted this pairing and delivered this adorable story to us :)
4/21/2011 c1 342SupernaturallyEgocentric
I know EXACTLY what you mean. First I heard of Sam/Gabriel pairing, I thought WTF? Then I thought about it, read a couple of good ones, including yours, and - well, yeah!

Good job!

Leigh Ann
3/10/2011 c1 2twilightmecrazii
Loved it awesome
12/28/2010 c1 marcie
oh, honey, i know what you mean. when i first discovered Sam/Gabriel it was more of a joke than anything else. i just entered Sam and Gabriel's characters into the Settings Bar on ff.net to see what would happen. five seconds later, i was shocked and screaming, "People actually SHIP this? What the FUCK!" then i got curious. fortunately, the first time i read this pairing i was in the capable hands of Miya Morana, who made me fall in love with it so hard.

but enough about me. let's talk about your story. it was AWESOME. funny, hot, and oh so squeal-worthy. and lucky you, getting a Sam/Gabriel dream! *is jealous*
10/13/2010 c1 Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn
Rofl, poor Sammy. You'll never escape now, muahahaha! Just give-in to the awesome of Gabriel. Hilarious little one-shot, loved it! Later.
9/30/2010 c1 15Suicide In A Bottle
That is hot! I so wouldn't mind kissing Gabe! Espcially if my mouth tasted like honey after. ;)
8/29/2010 c1 No Idea - Sorry
You had a Sam/Gabriel dream? Lucky!
8/6/2010 c1 10op1223
AW! Poor Sammy LOL XD love this also I read the an and I didn't think sam/gabe would work but it totally does :D
23 Page 1 2 Next »