for Neighbors

8/6 c1 13Unseen Watcher
Hah! Wonder if that will go into the arrest report...I hope Vin takes him up on the offer. Impressive neighbors.
2/5/2018 c1 21Duchess67
I'm not familiar with Master, but this was a GREAT short ficlet that I'd love to see more of someday. Any other one shots in this universe? *hopeful look*
1/22/2011 c1 Cassandra30
What a terrific story idea! I would like to see more written in this AU.
12/12/2010 c1 30Aislinn Graves
I like that old man. :D
4/17/2010 c1 LdyGossamer
I liked this story! I hope you continue it.
4/13/2010 c1 sfulton229
Hee! Terrific crossover! Love how well McAllister fit into the ATF universe. It's great that he found a place to settle down and still do what he enjoys. I think Vin would make a very cool ninja and he would leap at the chance. Looks like Chris has the kind of neighbors that he needs and maybe he'll swing by more often. Terrific dilemma Vin was in; give up Ezra or watch Chris die slowly in pain. Good thing McAllister is so watchful and I bet Chris would be okay with the extra monitoring when he finds out. The image of JD coaching Ezra in his Boston accent is just perfect. The punchline at the end was priceless. Very nice read; if more in this crossover universe suggest themselves I would love to read it. Thank you so much for posting this here!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service