FanFiction.Net

Loved(:
2/23/2014 c1 ArtemisKirara7
Awwww, really nice! :D
8/28/2013 c1 2laurraann
I liked it, but I do wish it was longer. I just want to read more :)
5/7/2013 c1 poptartpotato
Love it!
3/16/2013 c1 7Rennet
This is really good... I like Magnus.
12/28/2012 c1 LikesALot
...Poor Alec, so confused. Thank you for writing this story, it made me giggle.
9/10/2011 c1 35msknowitall
I loved it. The whole time I was like 'he doesn't go to russia' then that made the end even funnier.
8/30/2011 c1 TheSarahUs
Sneaky, sneaky Magnus. Cute way of writing a fairly simple storyline, with a bit of humour too. Good maintenance of the characters' personalities, particularly at the end.
4/29/2011 c1 Alex is Bills Kleiner Android
IT WONT LET ME LOGIN

Anyway that's hilarious :)
1/26/2011 c1 FlyingFyreFlye
It is a good fic, you have a nice writing style but i think the ending could have been better, I mean, Magnus gave Alec his key! When Magnus shut the door in his face Alec should have unlocked it and gone right back in, that would have been more interesting :) Although i suppose your version was more in tune with Alecs personality though, so good job.
12/4/2010 c1 2abstergos
I love this :3
11/16/2010 c1 tayl0r
hahahaha this was too cute! x
8/24/2010 c1 Madigan Keen
Hahaha! The ending was hilarious, and I can totally imagine Magnus doing that, because it's just the kinds of thing he would do. I usually don't read slash, but since Alec/Magnus is a canon pairing (as far as I know-I'm only just starting the City of Glass), it's a welcome exception.
7/31/2010 c1 25LostGetFound
How cute! And that is so like Magnus. I love Alec! You did a great job on this story even if i am a little late reviewing it. It made me laugh. ...Sorry, i'll stop babbling now.
21 Page 1 2 Next »