for Misunderstood

12/1/2010 c1 10OldMan39
I'm quite amazed that you managed to write such a well-rounded, sweet story in this few words. Wow.
9/15/2010 c1 10Sakaki151363
wow. usually i'm not to impressed with really short stories like this because they don't capture enough emotion, detail or anything. but this... this was perfect. the format was perfect. the words and sentences and the way u used them and put them together was perfect. It was only 10 sentences long and it told me everything i needed to know. it is simplely perfect:) great job:)

Raine
9/15/2010 c1 8whatweareafreaidof
Cute, some time harry is very close to ron, and when ron come back harry feel like he can do anything
8/19/2010 c1 44a walk on the w i l d side
That is so cute. Sure, I think the pairing would never work, but it's a really good story. I love the last line, and it took me a few moments to get it, but when I did, the Ginny+Neville pairing just sort of fit. Maybe it has something to do with the happy song that's playing, but I think it's just your writing.

It's really good,

CKC
7/6/2010 c1 4Emerald Falchion
I love this story! It's the epitome of short and sweet, and I love the format you used... definitely a favorite!
4/30/2010 c1 20Surreal Squirrel
Aw! I normally like to only read original pairings, but this was so super sweet, I couldn't resist!
4/19/2010 c1 25Animeyaoimaster