for Little Horsemen On The Prairie

7/9/2013 c1 31RagamuffinSundrop
Love this
2/13/2013 c1 Guest
Wow. A Heck of a story, man. I was never really invested in Highlander: The Series, but the way you blended it with LHOTP was very well done. Just the mental immage of Harriet as a trembling wreck before an Immortal's blade made me laugh, as I always wanted a moment where she finally got her's. Altogether a well put together story. Keep up the good work!
5/2/2012 c1 wandamarie
wow it is a good one thanks
11/13/2010 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
0.o Great crossover.
4/14/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
Dang, you sure can spin a yarn. Really enjoyed this crossing of two highly different series, a crossing that you pulled over quite well imo. Really enjoyed the idea of Methos in that quiet little community of Walnut Grove, one that reminds me of simple life and home as much as Mayberry does, (and that was only a few miles away from my home in NC, at least Mt Pilot is anyway) so congrats. Sweet to see Mary, Laura and Mrs. Ingalls all go darn about Adam there, and nice to see the moment's thought about Bill Bixby (and hope we might see that TV cross one day) and to see that at least for a moment in time, there can be peace, though Harriet Oleson was the Nabiki of little House, she never seemed to really get caught with anything (though remember the ep. when the sisters though Mr Oleson cut her head off) LOL.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service