for I've Got a Pot of Tea

12/26/2015 c1 10Tigerlillyth
but they are cool! you should do more, it's awesome!
4/5/2011 c1 Mozartsgirl
I laughed until I thought I was going to pass out! This is awesome!
8/27/2010 c1 82Ngoc Chau
The "I've got a pot of tea" line is so Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean!

Love it!
7/19/2010 c1 4deathroman13
hahaha great story :D

I couldn't stop laughing at the I got a pot of tea part. Now I want to watch pirates of the caribbean again XD
7/2/2010 c1 19Eloise Gooding III
Ah hahahahaha! That was funnnay! It was like POTC in Underland! Woah... I like it!
6/12/2010 c1 1Umino Akiko
First it's written "Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid" second it Frabjous not Frapjous that just sillyness and thirdly brilliant use of the jar of dirt song. Rock on!
6/10/2010 c1 25MaidenofIron157
"Come to negotiate, eh have ya ye slimey git? Look what I got! I got a pot of tea, I've got a pot of tea, and guess what's inside it?"

"Got it!"

BEST.

PART.

EVAR!

It was quite brilliant of you to mix the Mad Hatter wth Jack, you know. I, literally, laughed aloud. How sumpurflous, how surpumpflous, how-

Ooh, honey-nut dragon-berry lemon-squeezed star-cupped tea! May I have some?
6/4/2010 c1 45My Thyla My Captain
Oh, its like the pirates of the caribbean with jack sparrow with Davy Jones heart.

i've got a jar of dirt! ive got a jar of dirt! Andguess what's inside it!

(HeHe)

M

F

G

THAT WAS AMAZING.

I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE THAT CONNECTION WITH THE TWO... Now all we need is Jack yelling to cats and claiming they tried to steal his hat... Have I made a rhyme?
5/16/2010 c1 6xwedontneedroadsx
Omg, that was hilarious! I loved the pirates of the caribbean "quote"-ish thing xD
4/19/2010 c1 3Sharaynbow
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA! I've got a pot of tea! lol as soon as i seen that i went on youtube and watched "I've got a Jar of Dirt"

HEEHEE! JACK SPARROW ROCKS! MAD HATTER RULES! BUT JOHNNY DEPP MAKES THE MAGIC HAPPEN! SUCH A GREAT ACTOR! 3! WE LOVE YOU JOHNNY!
4/19/2010 c1 13cloudsallaround
Haha, love the POTC ref XDD
4/18/2010 c1 36Bar 96
now i c y u liked my story i luved this one please write mo with hatter/jack like thingies
4/18/2010 c1 4Star Anise
Wow!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to be finding way to much material to compare between the Hatter and Jack Sparrow... except I've been applying the 'jar of dirt' hugging to how he holds hi hat away from Chessur in the film.

It's great to see an in-film clip fic which has actually kept all the dialogue - good work!

Very funny and quite well-written, all in all.
4/14/2010 c1 14CyanideDreams610
Oh, I loved this little Pirates reference!
17 Page 1 2 Next »