for The Things He Carried

7/5/2019 c11 Hannibal
Such a nice fic. I truly love it!
7/17/2016 c11 HeyScarlette
Awe, I was hoping this incomplete story had Canada beating the crap out of America for being a douche! xd
11/23/2015 c2 2Moranx3
Niiice. *claps hands* That was a badass moment right there.
5/21/2015 c8 shadowmoonhuntress
Awwwwww Kumajirou cares
5/9/2015 c11 Pencilheart
MORE!
5/9/2015 c9 Pencilheart
I love this :3
10/18/2014 c11 Steampunk
PANCAKES FOR CANADA! Squeeeeee! I adore young justice & Sherlock! Wally x dick all the way! :3 how's collage? I hope it's going well! What's your favourite pairing from YJ? I love tea! (Dunno where that came from! Oh well)
Have a good day/night! :D
10/7/2014 c11 AmmyChey3X
This was both adorable and hilarious! :D
I nearly burst out laughing when the movie date scene suddenly switched to France in a totally different movie theatre! XD And the scene with Matthew and Ivan in the car was enough to give me a mental nosebleed...!
Please write more, Canada needs his pancakes! (And alone time with Russia) :3
6/9/2014 c7 ForestEmerald
Luffy!
3/4/2014 c1 Shadow Omikami
Just for your information: ' tan pis' means ' to bad'.
2/4/2014 c11 Guest
Canada WILL have pancakes. I am canadian and appreciate the beauty of the pancakes. If you still dont give Matvey pancakes, my sister is creepier than Belarus.

Awesome fic though.
1/19/2014 c11 toastergal
please continue this story if you are still here
1/8/2014 c7 18ClairDeLaLuna
Grammatically, mon grande doesn't really... make sense. All it means is his large?
1/8/2014 c1 ClairDeLaLuna
I know some Quebecoise swears! One of my favourites is Tabernac which is basically fuck, but a lot stronger. Ther'es also fils de salop, or son of a bitch, merde which is just damn (well, shit, but it's pretty mild) and.. yeah
7/16/2013 c1 Ottawa
I believe that means "too bad". Most Quebecois swears are religious like "tabernak" which is the mis pronunciation of "tabernacle" or "osti de criss" which means "Host of the Christ".
257 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »