for The Things He Carried

6/28/2013 c1 6jeffersinning
Nice! Literally translating, I believe "c'est vache" means, "that's cow". Sounds somewhat like sucks, though xD
6/12/2013 c11 1NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL
*gives pancakes to canada*
4/15/2013 c11 3floralscented
N- No pancakes? please update soon!
4/15/2013 c10 floralscented
no! Ivan needs food...
4/15/2013 c5 floralscented
why does America always throw popcorn in fics... and i hope Japan plays the pocky game with Yao!
4/15/2013 c4 floralscented
im only reviewing for Feli. but that was a reaaaally cheezy pick up line
4/15/2013 c2 floralscented
XD dis should be interesting...
12/6/2012 c7 6Tiggs-A-Doodle
Omgomgomgomg the best thing in the world : butter scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam just OMNOMNOMNOM. But its not in season so I cant have any -.- oh well.
LOVE IT! YAAY! I love Ivan so much, and this story has made me love Canada too
10/6/2012 c11 Guest
Aw...you haven't updated for almost a year QnQ
9/30/2012 c11 stoicWanderer
DON'T WORRY! I'LL PROTECT YOU! :D

After I finish three stacks of pancakes...XD
While eating them in front of Canada, which would him cry even more because he doesn't get any, which would make Russia come after me. When he starts coming after me I can activate my Belarus mode and scare him back to Canada. By then you would have made some more pancakes and given them to Canada, thus making him not cry, and be waiting for a scared Russia with open arms, thus make a ultimately cute moment and we all live happily ever after...

The only reason I could come up with this is because I'm Canadian, and I need me some more RusCan!
9/27/2012 c11 5Born2Ship
Russia, bad boy don't hurt the writer! *gives Canada big stack of pancakes* please controle your boyfriend.
8/24/2012 c2 2Marina Braginskayi
НИЧЕГО СЕБЕ РОССИЯ БЫСТРЫЙ! О.о
He calls his marriage! it's weird! on the first date)) hahaha ну ничего? все же будит нормально! правда же? "
8/18/2012 c11 6Englandsgirl1818
I can't resist! But it's not Russia who is going to kill you, it will be Canada! Because he's dating Russia he will get angry more easily so he will most likley beat you up with his hockey stick and bury you alive!(Said in a sarcasticly pleasnt voice) AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE! IT'S BEEN LIKE SIX MONTHS!
8/18/2012 c10 Englandsgirl1818
I am trying very hard not to bring it up but I can't help it! He is going to beat you to death with pipe! And I love the ending! now I want to see everyones reactions! And I want more detail on what happened! You are a VERY good writer! This is very good so far!
8/18/2012 c9 Englandsgirl1818
I'm not going to even comment about it if you keep going! You are completly InSaNe! Of course I'll keep commenting about the story just not the threats about the charactersat the very end unless it's like the Italy thing.
257 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »