for The Things He Carried

8/18/2012 c8 6Englandsgirl1818
YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD A MILLION TIMES OVER! Sorry my caps lock button keeps getting stuck.
But this story is really good!
8/18/2012 c7 Englandsgirl1818
OH MY GOD IT'S BELARUS ISN'T IT!? I THINK IT IS! I still love this story! it's so cute!
8/18/2012 c6 Englandsgirl1818
Dude I think we have already established that you are nuts you don't need to keep announcing it! I mean since your dead because you didn't give Italy his pasta America will probably bomb your grave! And just so you know, SQUEEEE I love Rus/Can! It's so cute!
8/18/2012 c4 Englandsgirl1818
ARE YOU INSANE! GIVE ITALY HIS PASTA OR HE WILL KILL YOU! HOW DO YOU THINK HE BEAT AUSTRIA WITH A LITTLE OF PRUSSIA'S HELP! HE HAS A DARK SIDE THAT COMES OUT IF HE IS BEING INVADED BY SOMEONE HE DOSEN'T LIKE OR YOU TAKE AWAY HIS PASTA! YOU MUST BE NUTS! IF HIS DARK SIDE COMES OUT HE CAN BEAT PRUSSIA, GERMANY, JAPAN, ENGLAND, AMERICA, RUSSIA, AND CHINA ALL AT ONCE USING ONE SWORD WHILE RUSSIA HAS HAD VODKA, JAPAN IS IN WARRIOR MODE, CHINA HAS HIS ENCHANTED SWORD AND HIS BOSS WHO IS A DRAGON, AMERICA HAS HIS GUN, ENGLAND HAS ALL HIS MAGIC, PRUSSIA HAS GILLBIRD AND HIS CURSED SWORD AND GERMANY HAS HIS WHIP! YOU ARE INSANE AND THIS STORY IS COMPLETLY AMAZING! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! YOU BROUGHT OUT ITALY'S DARK SIDE! *Hides in locked bank vault under ground with army of every country surrounding it* I'm afraid only every country in the world working together against Italy will save you now. I really like your story too!
5/5/2012 c11 Sake's Soul Melody
HURRY and write the next chapter PLEASE!
5/5/2012 c6 Sake's Soul Melody
Ivan is ssssooooo romantic! Matt is lucky, da?
3/21/2012 c11 126Inumaru12
Awww, it's kinda sad that you haven't updated in a while, but I'll hold on to hope that you'll update soon/ish! :D

Anyway, great story so far. A little quick to the romance and sex (though I guess they didn't go all the way though? Idk, you made it kind of open so I'm not sure.) but I still love this none the less~

And oh America, you're trying to protect your brother but you're doing it so stupidly. XDDD Hope to see more in the future though!

Inumaru12
3/18/2012 c11 8Dark-Angel-Princess 01
please update soon!
3/3/2012 c7 1aurla0
Ushishishi... The prince approves of your acknowledging his greatness...

Unless I'm wrong, in which case, who the heck is it?

NOES~ NOT BELARUS, PRUSSIA! DON'T DO IT!
1/23/2012 c1 1Tragedy of Life
update
12/30/2011 c11 1Simple Shimmers
No! Don't cry Canada, see I reviewed, so you get pancakes. Yum. It's weird how I never ever watched an episode of this Anime yet I'm reading about it. So far Canada, Prussia and Russia are my favorites. I can't wait until you update, I stayed til 2:31AM to finish reading this. I kept fangirling through this so it took me forever!

Update!

~Shimmers~
12/27/2011 c2 50Sunruner
I love Canada's family so, so, so much. Hetalia verse is so cuuuute~!

I'm excited to see where this goes, I like that your Russia is creepy without being completely broken.

-Sunny
12/12/2011 c11 5HeyMsKay
**hands Mattie pancakes and throws a bottle of vodka at Russia** No hurting the authoress, I need more chapters! XP

Oh gosh, what did they DO? They worry me. But I have to laugh when I imagine how bloodthirsty Matt might have gotten to warrent Al's reaction. XP

Update again soon please!

Luv,

Lightkit
12/11/2011 c11 5chocobnyluv
HRE y-you updated! *cries* I-it's been so long...this made my day so much better...and in answer to France's question, no they never will, because then life would be just that much more boring. ^^ But anyway, awesome chapter. Expecially loved the stars and stripes tidbit. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Please give Canada pancakes, with tons of maple syrup!
12/11/2011 c11 Bumblebeecamaro38
I'll review just let Canada have some pancakes! XD

Being with Russia is certainly improving Canada's social life. I look forward to the next chapter, and good luck with college. :D
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »