for Animal Parade: The Next Generation

4/29/2015 c17 Guest
That was a very good story!
9/16/2012 c17 HMLover
Did Ace and Dakota get together? Did Lucy and Roy get together?
10/15/2011 c1 bee
( " )(" )( " )(" )
5/1/2011 c16 Yaoi-Beloved
...I thought The Harvest King and the Harvest Goddess were brother and sister ^_^;;
7/27/2010 c14 VentusNova
i love the whole fanfiction and can't wait for more :)
6/8/2010 c13 4Kinnetik Ishisu
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Blue feather!
5/14/2010 c10 Kinnetik Ishisu
Buahahahahahaha, "I deny anything said under the influence of Fried Rice." Perhaps I should use that one...

Lovable chapter! Rooting for Heath here
4/22/2010 c4 3lol99king
ah! what happened! cliff-hanger...
4/19/2010 c4 14clink3k1
God damn Ageha is a klutz to have fallen down ontop of a mountain. Goddes what in the world is the Harvest Goddess doing now? He never says exactly what he's doing what does a god need to do anyway? Sorry now i've rambled on, I just feel as if sometimes you look into hese things. Anyway Good Luck.
4/19/2010 c3 clink3k1
Wow talk about serious De-Ja-Vu, poor little Ageha having to get up at 30clock to help Finn who in my opinion is very annoying getting upset over nothing. Still you portrayed the characters very well in this story so good job. :)
4/19/2010 c2 clink3k1
Aww Ace has a little crush on Dokata(I don't care if i spelled the name wrong) and Ageha gets her own farm which happens to be loaded why can't the ral game of APhave that stuff!
4/19/2010 c1 clink3k1
Nice little prlouge explaining the soon to be events. I was thinking about doing a story like this but you beat me to it. (But that fine XD )
4/16/2010 c3 4Kinnetik Ishisu
Interesting development of the story. I love Ace; he seems cute Xd

Good job and keep on going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service