for Women Are From Earth, Men Are From Wonderland

12/13/2015 c1 Queeri0s
This is quite possibly THE cutest thing I have ever, ever, read. I love it.
3/10/2013 c1 sabbylou42
I like the wonderland way, less confusion...and protection! Very sweet!
2/1/2012 c1 1Illaengka
Wow, so cute! And now Alice doesn't need to worry about taking her pills! Bonus!
10/14/2011 c1 2Emmauk26
hehe, love it, really fantastic job.
5/26/2011 c1 28Radon65
That was awesome! Absolutely hilarious and sweet at the same time. I kind of burst out laughing when Alice said "You can just… decide if your ejaculation is fertile or not?" It was just such a weird sentence... That was hysterical when Hatter was like "You're fertile all the time? No wonder there are so many of you!" And the whole marriage thing was brilliant - I mean, Hatter's right, they basically are married, and it was lovely for Alice to be so touched by the fact that he considered himself already her husband. That was a charming little story. And what a sweet ending.
5/6/2011 c1 42Sare Liz
This is perfect. This is just perfect. Thank you so much.
2/21/2011 c1 9Deritine
Well, I thought you were going to get a little more... uh... external about that. What with the talk of 'clams' as being humans, perhaps their females are... you know what, I'll just leave it at that. Interesting cultural clash though! Love it. :D
2/17/2011 c1 87animegus farmus
"Are you telling me you're fertile all the time?" - *snort* Crazy cultural differences are always amusing, but adding the man vs woman issues to it just makes that much better. I can just imagine the look on Hatter's face. Like the fic, much amusement was had.
11/9/2010 c1 23KamikazeCreamPuff
This is excellent. Very cute, not too unrealistically fluffy or anything like that. A fun idea, too, of controlled pregnancies. MAN, that would be the COOLEST THING. *sigh*
11/3/2010 c1 25Miles333
Yay! I completely loved it! :D
10/16/2010 c1 23Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer
Ahh I lol'd hard at this one. I love Hatter's reaction to her being on the pill.
10/5/2010 c1 smiles2go
This made me laugh. Hatter is alien and you showed that beautifuly, but so yummy. I think they could have brought out more in the show just how alien they are, but you did this well.
8/19/2010 c1 1Live4Sunshine
This made me laugh so hard, especially picturing Hatter jumping through the entire emotional spectrum in a minute and a half. In fact, I was a little embarrassed to be laughing because I sound so raspy. Thank you for making me feel a little less sick today. :)
7/30/2010 c1 Cydnee199
omg This was adorable! :D I loved it very much!
7/26/2010 c1 5Aislinn Gesine
It surprised me that I found this story funny, but I did. Hatter's awfully endearing, even with his outrage, and I like your take on the whole 'alien' thing. This was loads of fun to read. :]
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »