for second chances

7/30 c66 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
2/17 c66 4Amaterasu53
Such a great story - so many of yours are. I just wish you were still updating! Please consider writing more!
2/21/2019 c66 Guest
Please keep updating for all that is good in this world don’t let me down... I wanna know how the story ends
1/12/2019 c8 Celty1208
I find it funny that its the third time i read the sentence "Almost being the operative word," in one of your stories. I can't help but wonder; is it pure coincidence or do you have a sort of attachment to these words?
10/19/2018 c11 Guest
This is hilarious and I am really enjoying it. But please be careful with spelling, grammar and punctuation.
10/5/2018 c66 5Tsukikageshi
Completely improbable but overall done well. What can I say? Fantasy is improbable things written well into a story. Not bad for a fanfiction.
10/5/2018 c25 Tsukikageshi
I found this gem this evening but for this one thing I can't wait to the end to comment. It's a very interesting story... heat doesn't happen when pregnant. It means an animal is ready to conceive in the first place and does not happen while pregnant. That's not biologically possible.
8/1/2018 c18 Guest
I quite like this story, but I gotta say. Naru Hana Hatake is a pretty stupid name. Why is it western-styled? The Naruto-verse is based on Japan. They don't do that shit there.

Nooow, if it was Naruhana Hatake/(Hatake Naruhana), iit would've been more acceptable.
7/22/2018 c66 skyeza
Please, please im begging you, complete this brilliantly wicked story and upload it. I truly loved it. I thought it was very unique and intriguing and that it was awesomely done. Love Naru and Kashi, this kiddies are super adorable, i cant wait to see what happens next. This was a fantastic story, i found it so different and exciting. I really hope that the giant fluff ball gets the memories of his time with Naru. Please continue.
7/6/2018 c11 Juliandog5
I'm just saying...Minato was bottom
7/2/2018 c66 AllenAndArth
poor Itachi-chan, Fugaku is jerk and Sakumo is too cool
6/28/2018 c1 3Ekatma
As someone who likes this story, I offer some advice: Please use proper punctuation in your title and summary, it can be very off putting.

Otherwise, this was a very good read. I enjoyed the characterisation and plot progression.
6/23/2018 c66 Guest
You're back! I haven't read it yet but you're back! I'm so happy*-*
6/24/2018 c66 Theopgamer1002
Welcome back

Good luck,
And hope to good health
6/24/2018 c26 ichika aono
"itachi chucked an iron cast skillet at" i love it!
420 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »