for It's Morphin' Time!

4/21 c3 devildog452
Please do more! This is awesome and exciting!
3/17/2019 c3 Guest
Please I really want to know what happens next!
3/17/2019 c3 Guest
Please! I really want to know what happens next
3/17/2019 c1 Guest
Come on man you left us hanging for way too long. We want to see the ending.
2/23/2019 c1 Guest
Guest. Hi hewy toonmore I'd read your story and it's really good. I was hoping if you have the time to Finish it. I'd love to see how it ends so please.
4/9/2016 c3 14twilightnite13
Ooooohhh... Draconus is gonna get it...
9/7/2012 c3 Darlarose17
why am I not surprised that Nosedive knows about the Power Rangers...please update soon, I wanna see his & the other Ducks' reaction when they find out the Power Rangers are teenagers (if they find out, but then again, if they're gonna be working together, how can they not find out)...
6/23/2012 c3 5Crazymallets
I must admit, I went into this story thinking that it was going to be horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is fantastic! You have captured the characters and everything about the two shows perfectly. It's very easy to picture on what's going on in your story, and I imagine these two groups interacting in the exact same way. The Bulk and Skull scenes are especially well done. I'll admit that I still watch these two shows today, and I'm an adult.
5/29/2012 c3 10WJones215
MMPR and Might Duck blend well together. Don't leave it hanging like this, it was getting good. :)
2/11/2012 c3 Darlarose17
I am intrigued by this story...don't abandon, please...update soon, don't wait too long, please, oh, please...it'd be funny, if it was after Jason, Trini & Zach left & after Billy, Kim, Tommy, Rocky, Adam & Aisha got their ninjetti powers, just so I see the Ducks' reaction to them fighting the tengas.
12/18/2011 c3 76Sarra Torrens
uhoh! Seige shouldn't have said that! wonder what's gonna come next? Zedd and his crazy mind...hrrmmm?
6/26/2011 c2 Sarra Torrens
Good job!
5/16/2010 c2 J.W. Appel
Good but it might need a title change.
5/13/2010 c2 Autumn Daughter
This is really interesting^^ Look forward to see what hapens next
4/19/2010 c1 11SilverZeo
Nice start. Random, but fanfics are known to be like that. I have plans for a Rangers/Thundercats crossover.
16 Page 1 2 Next »