FanFiction.Net
for A Very Underestimated Emotion

7/1/2010 c14 andy2908
As always your writing is really amazing :)..but jeez there's only so much angst a person can read. At this point I'm really disliking Edward.
7/1/2010 c14 450Seylin
I really can't wait for the next chapter. Not that I didn't love this chapter but I'm eager to see what you do with it.

These lines: "I don't care what you think or what you feel. You can love me all you want, but I have a fiancée and you were always just an affair. You were a distraction, an experiment, and nothing I would want around for the long-term. Do you understand?"

Gave. Me. Chills. Fave line of the entire story!
7/1/2010 c14 lilli kitty
I must be a masochist to continue reading this, because the thought of Jacob/Renesmee actually happening after this whole affair makes me want to vomit and then die slowly. Can you imagine her discovering that not only did her "soul mate" make out with her mom but actually slept with her dad and has madly in love with him? Good lord, that is one guaranteed ticket to a psychological disorder. If she ever DID find out (which she probably wouldn't -which also makes me sick) it's not like she can ditch Jacob even if she wanted to. He would probably combust from the third devastating rejection and throw himself off a cliff. You are making me feel so badly for this poor girl... and also because it's clear, in your universe Edward really doesn't love Bella, only the idea of her. He will be undoubtedly miserable for eternity watching his daughter make creepy hybrid puppies with Jacob.

I'm not meaning to be rude in my review, you are an excellent writer and have pulled me in and made me believe. You decided to stay canon, we have to respect that but I can't hold back on my reaction to it...which I'm sure you can understand.
7/1/2010 c14 2julietplz
Poor jake :(
7/1/2010 c14 5rebelwilla
AW! You got that from the movie! Eclipse was AWESOME! ;)
7/1/2010 c14 4kuhekabir
good update :)
7/1/2010 c13 14anaer
You know, the funny thing is I was feeling pretty adamant that I was not going to add ANY Twilight stories to my favourite's list, no matter how good they were.

Well, you've kind of shot that to hell with this story. :D :P

This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/30/2010 c13 6slivblue
great story! I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
6/30/2010 c13 5Reniefuwa
Poor Jacob...3 him!
6/29/2010 c13 Emma
Oh my god, that was an amazing chapter. I love the dynamics between Jacob and Edward! At first, I felt like I was losing steam on this story but you pulled me back in again. Man, I wish Edward would just get over Bella and be with Jake, but still, I love the way Jacob goes on to describe his relationship with Edward and how he sees it. I loved the part where he was imagining their future together! It was sweet and hot and I bet Edward silently liked it ;) Anyway, it was great and I'm really looking forward to more updates!
6/29/2010 c13 NeverGrowUp890
When I read this part of the book I felt nothing but pain for Jacob and I absolutely HATED both Bella and Edward...I'm so happy this is from Jacob's point of view. Update please
6/28/2010 c13 klarsen117
Loved the chapter, my poor, poor Jake!
6/27/2010 c13 3Lovergyul
Oh Wow! Poor Jake! Hasn't he suffered enough? He's better off anyway. Bella and Edward sucks. I can't believe Edward did that. He knew Jake was outside listening. He knows how he feels about Jake but decided to propose anyway! What a jerk. Hope Jake is alright and he comes out on top in the end. I hope when Edward does come to his senses, he does alot of groveling and works hard to get Jake's trust and love back. I hope Jake doesn't make it too easy for him. Bella too!
6/27/2010 c13 6Song-of-Fate
Oh. Oh holy shit. That was PAINFULL. I could practically hear Jake's heart breaking. I found this story today and I've been reading it since like 4 AM this afternoon and so far you've been successful in making MY heart just squeeze and clench and shatter at least once in every chapter. Your imagery and characterizations are THAT good. Just sayin.

I really love the way you've done this. By far the most realistic Jake/Ed story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I'm not a fan of Twilight, couldn't get past the first book really, but I've always been fascinated with the dynamic between Edward and Jake. I also always thought Bella to be as manipulative and deluded as you show in this fic. But even as she is, the boys are in love with her. And I enjoyed the fact that, well, this was SLOW. You didn't have one or the other(or both) suddenly just drop their feelings for Bella and run into the others arms. Their relationship molded and tore apart and re-formed until real feelings began to surface. That for me was like, wow. Beautifully executed.

Gah. Any thought of the three of them in a relationship together just squicks me. Like. Bad. Mostly because I'm anti-bella but also because she doesn't really love Edward and she used Jake. Yeahhh. Just ditch her guys. Seriously. lol.

Edward's whole denial thing? Oh my god I want to punch him in his pretty FACE. I get he's got issues and whatnot but honestly. I think I might end up jumpin in your fic and just bashing his head against something until he realizes what the fuck he's doing. Watching Jake just go through all this...SHIT is really REALLY killing me. And the end of this chapter has totally left my stomach in knots. O_O

Annd...this is a ridiculously long review. *sheepish* I just wanted to leave at least one, since I'm now caught up with everything. I can't even wait for the next chapter! I hope it starts getting better for the boys soon.
6/26/2010 c13 1Spinkles
Hooooooly Shit! O.O I was really looking forward to seeing how u did this scenen and u certainly DELIVERED! I love their little heart-to-heart. I was surprised by how open Edward was with Jacob but I was glad for it.

I'm really feeling sorry for Jacob now though. Edward is just being so insensitive and cruel. I can imagine how hurt Jacob feels by the fact that Edward proposed to Bella the same night that Jacob told him that he loved him. This chapter has left me really wondering if Edawrd and Jacob will ever get together. =[

Why was Edward so pissed at Jacob in the morning though? Thas was random...Anyways, Great chapter. I think it's my favourite chapter so far in the story. Hoping that u update soon...=]
352 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »