FanFiction.Net
for A Very Underestimated Emotion

4/28/2010 c3 DaNiTiC
For the love of fashionable fanfics!
Could you please PLEASE I beg of you! Stop dressing Edward in those ugly tacky denim jackets!
1)They are WAY out of style.
2)Teen-aged males wouldn't be caught dead in them.
3)And Edward is NOT a "denim jacket" kind of guy..
Please dress him with a bit more class.
Other than the obvious wardrobe malfunction the story is really good! Keep updating! =D
4/25/2010 c5 38Utena-Puchiko-nyu
Because negation is a bad thing Edward XD And now he feels guilty :P

I love this chapter. It's funny read Ed's POV and how he is trying to convince himself that he's in love with Bella and that Jake is nothing for him

LOL.

And thanks for you reply. So, for me, Jacob is on top XD

Kisses from Argentina!
4/25/2010 c5 1brent360
So, yeah... I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!

I kinda want to read the smutty version cause the explicit sex scenes aren't here on your FF. If it's on LJ (because I have an account just for the good slash posted there that aren't here), I'd love to read that version more, so if you're okay with pointing the way to your LJ page, just give me a heads up :) Not that the censored version isn't good, it's just that I am more inclined to the smut as a driving force to a piece of good slash fiction that I'm really into.

Also, it seems like you are really developing this story quite nicely in line with the canon of "Eclipse". Are you planning to do something with the infamous "tent scene"? I'm curious as to how that would play out between Jacob and Edward considering Bella is with them haha!

And honey, I really agree with you on the who-tops-who issue. Frankly, they both need to versatile. The big question now is who would top first, rather than who will top the most, cause I really see them totally having the hots (or chills) for each other and would like to feel pleasure as both being penetrated and the one penetrating.

Keep up the good work!
4/25/2010 c5 5Reniefuwa
About "lowly": Yes it is an American English word (you're American I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong) but it's an adjective that means poor or humble, and not an adverb; like, you can't do anything in a "lowly" way. Think of that Christmas hymn, "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly."

As for this chapter, excellent. I agree with everything you said about the plot of the original. It makes no sense; I haven't actually read it, don't want to, and I'm happy you're doing this. I even wrote my "new moon" so that I didn't have to do Eclipse if I didn't want to, and I don't think I will, aside from certain chapters (Jasper and Rosalie's stories, or the werewolf origin tale).

That was really long. To summarize: love what you're doing, hope you can keep doing it, and I'll send my readers here if they want an alternate Eclipse tale, because I have no 'vision' for it in my universe. Blah. I'ma stop now. Bye.
4/25/2010 c5 450Seylin
Because Victoria is the Voldemort of vampires!

Heheh, I love all the little teasing between Edward and Jacob. Their talk at the beginning was tense but nice. Prolly my fave part of the chapter.
4/25/2010 c5 lilli kitty
I am in love with this. I would SO be down if you posted the sex scene on LJ. I would probably read the Top!Edward one.. Jacob seems to be more open to his potential gayness then Edward at this moment so it just seems to be the most realistic option for character development. If Edward had bottomed (i kinda hate that word) I just feel like it would be so much harder for him to trot back to Bella and be in denial. Anyway. I also feel like it would give Jacob more of a reason to be aggressive toward Bella- maybe he is feeling insecure about it?

IDK ignore my ramblings. I am in love with this. Love the lengthy chapters. Can't wait to read more!
4/25/2010 c2 lilli kitty
you worked with Bella very well, although it's easier to see how self absorbed she is through another's perspective
4/25/2010 c1 lilli kitty
omg this chapter was awesome, can't wait to read more!
4/25/2010 c5 DragonGirl444
This is really good! I love how your story is going along with the book and how the Edward and Jacob fragments fit so well. Looking forward to a new update and more EdwardxJacob moments ^^
4/25/2010 c5 Kendye
I have to say that this is my favourite story right now, I absolutely love this!
4/25/2010 c5 4twilightyaoilover
Will this really be an EdwardxJacob story or just some sick twisted Threesome.Plz answer I would like to know.
4/24/2010 c4 2MashaDewdrop
I am enjoying this story very much. I think it is so well written, clever and entertaining! Personally I don't like how Edward thinks around Bella, using words like insubordination or seeming thrown that Bella is fighting him. He just seems a bit up himself. But thats just a personal thing for me. I love how you have written Jacob. Very three dimensional.
4/23/2010 c4 450Seylin
Congratulations. You have a new follower. I am utterly hooked on this fic. I will have to thank Starry for pointing me in it's direction. Your characterization is fantastic and... I want to read the smut version. Is it on LJ? ?

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update
4/21/2010 c4 Bit a Bit of Bitter
you're so lucky tht I love this fanfic enough to log in.

Yu nuh undastand 'ow pickney lazy?

*squeals* I'm loving this so much right now...I'm dying to see what's going to happen after this...*starts her happy dance* this really brightened my day 3
4/21/2010 c4 5rebelwilla
WOW! I wonder how people are gonna react to them? ;)
352 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »