FanFiction.Net
for A Very Underestimated Emotion

4/21/2010 c4 3RekkaKouyuu
I kinda liked how the sex scene was vague and we don't know which of the boys topped; mostly because I can't stand a totally dominate Jacob. I like how he tries to act all tough and "in charge" but he's not. I think it's cute.

Favorite line: "What do you do if you shared a body with a gay wolf? What then, Uley?" You had me rolling.

I know that you're following cannon, and it makes me sad to think that the two aren't going to be together in the end. Poor Jacob. The guy just can't get a break, can he?
4/21/2010 c4 12Mannequin Republic
I am now in-love with painstakingly LONG chapters! Haha, anyway, I have to say; Best Chapter.. Yet! :D How did I love the ending, aww, even Edward was being.. civil! Now, in the next chapter, we need more Edward ignoring Bella. I haven't read Eclipse in awhile, but I do know that Edward goes back to his house and Bella and him get hot and heavy for awhile. So, I'm guessing that Edward regrets what he did (once again) so he loses his control with Bella. Am I right? Pfft, I'm probably right. Would love to say somemore.. but I'm just.. stoked! And I guess that it's dinner time probably helped on my brain-bust to write more! XD Although still enjoyed it!
4/20/2010 c4 realityfling18
heyy! awesome update! loved it! the part when jacob was talking with micael about being gay or not was the best. along with the pack finding out that jacob is still a vigin was hilarious they would be extra loud so people could overhear. i also liked the part with the imprinting. though i have to say that my favorite part was a the end of the chapter. definately can't wait for the next update, i can't wait to read their reactions. i hope that it's soon!XD
4/20/2010 c4 2sweetiiey
nice story. it really great how you made your own story out of the orginal
4/20/2010 c4 5Reniefuwa
Love it! Makes so much sense. Also, I don't think "lowly" is an adverb, not in American English, anyway (as you might be familiar with the a dialect from somewhere else) it's an adjective. I know what you were trying to say, but it kind of jerks me away from the story when I see it used that way. If it's okay in the English you know, there's really nothing I can say to that. sorry for being a bit of a grammar nazi; English major. ;P

Have you read both of my Darkward Tales? I continued with New Moon.
4/20/2010 c4 38Utena-Puchiko-nyu
There is a not "censored and edited version"? I want read sex! XD

Or just tell me... Who's the top here? Edward or Jake?

Kisses from Argentina!
4/18/2010 c3 Utena-Puchiko-nyu
I like your fic :)
4/18/2010 c3 Cullen47
Great story and I am really, really looking forward to the next update!
4/18/2010 c1 deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaad
You've confused me. My inner Twilight-hater wants to puke in repulsion simply from the fact that it's TWILIGHT, but my yaoi fangirl is busy squeeing her head off. I don't really know how to feel, but this is pretty good quality as a story... I'm also a closet Jacob/Edward fan, because... well... it's unusual. But it's TWILIGHT.

...O.o I think I broke my brain.
4/18/2010 c1 realityfling18
love it!
4/18/2010 c3 5Reniefuwa
Loving this. That's all I can say at this point. Never read Eclipse myself, actually, and don't think I want to, b/c I know how Bella's mind works, but I want to read your version!
4/17/2010 c2 Reniefuwa
["It's okay. I've got an eye on her constantly, ... and I'll call you right away," Alice assured him ...]-there was a lot of dialogue before I knew who was speaking, and that gets a little frustrating if it becomes a trend (I don't know if it's a trend or not). I don't know if you're looking for constructive criticism, but if you are, here's some.

If you want more, I can provide more, otherwise, great story; I enjoy this more than the original, thank you very much!
4/17/2010 c1 Reniefuwa
Yay! You're doing this so I don't have to! I'm doing the same thing, except the other three books, with a different focus; and I, too, am slightly embarrassed, because of my proud anti stance. I hope you'll check them out: "Twilight: A Darkward Tale" and "New Moon: The Darkward Tale Continues." Only read the first chapter, but I like it so far!
4/17/2010 c3 12Mannequin Republic
YES! Bella negativity FTW! :D Hehe, I actually really enjoyed this chapter; thought it was a good insight for the real truth about Edward Cullen. Yeah, it was a bit weird how naive Edward was, as he didn't even realise that he was lusting about Jake. Psh, I mean, I read that Midnight Sun draft as well and I don't really think the characters stayed true to themselves. For a 100 and something year old vampire who was alone - or was he? - for 100 years, isn't that a bit... weird. Especially 'growing' up with Emmett and Rosalie and their own sex appeal. I understand what he means about the whole gay aspect; wasn't it like, if you were gay you were banished or something. Cos' I remember reading this - true - story about this girl who used to sew with her left-hand but then the people discovered she did that and got thrown out of the village. *shrugs* I've also never understanded that Switzerland thing. I mean seriously, IT'S SWITZERLAND! Okay, maybe there's some type of joke about Switzerland or something, but I'm just saying I've never understood that whilst I really loved that line after, 'Spoken just like a human,' that not really hypocritical thought of his really made me respect Edward even more. I mean, I've never really like his character since he was always so dull and boring. But that one line just shows that there's more to Edward than meets the eye. It seems that he can actually get angry, not like the annoying and 'protective' type of angry. But the angry-ness in which Bella actually caused him to be angry, not Jacob or someone. Watched New Moon last night actually; made me even more angry at Bella even though my brother tried to make me understand that it wasn't Bella's fault, the line from the movie that basically went, 'Oh yeah Jacob, don't make me choose cos' I love you... but I'm still going to choose him,' made me want to physically punch and bash Bella up. I mean, how inconsiderate is she? She knows Jacob's feelings yet she still chooses to do this to him. My brother told me that, she's talking about the Brotherly and Sisterly type of love. But still, it brings Jacob's hopes up since she said that she 'loved' him. Argh, I hate you Bella! " Makes me so angry. '_' Anyway, loved this chapter, update soon! :D
4/17/2010 c3 samster1819