FanFiction.Net
for A Very Underestimated Emotion

12/21/2019 c16 287kimberly
Loved your story.
12/21/2019 c16 7n'IthoughtIwascrazy
I’m so heartbroken but so complete at the same time. *Cries in Jakeward*
10/28/2019 c4 Ella Symphony
We all thought it was Embry, Michael
5/5/2019 c1 Kimnd
"You gave it a nice try, God, with your cheetahs and your Paragrine falcons..." gee Edward for a bio major you don't seem to know that cheetahs are, like, a very untennible species. Only 50% make it to adulthood because the adults can't protect their cubs! ...kits?
..chits?
Chits.
Anyway yeah fuck off edward you're a shit biologist okay thank you goodnight
2/5/2019 c15 Purplehippo47
Im not one for leaving comments but i just had to.

Recently I rewatched the Twilight movies and also reread the books, but was ultimately left unsatisfied. Turning to fanfiction, I found this and am now totally enamored. Where Stephanie Meyer made her characters cliqhed and one dimensional you made them compelling and, in all honesty, real. I understand that chances are this will never be completed. Nonetheless, I felt I should still express my immense gratitude for this story.

Thank you.
8/28/2018 c15 Rosie
Hi! I know it’s been a VERY long time since you updated this doc and I don’t even know if you’re on ffnet anymore! But I came across this story and have got to say that I’m still hoping it’ll be updated with the last chapter because I need to know what happens!
7/12/2018 c3 h
edward is so creepy oh my god
3/11/2018 c15 stardreams3
Recently, I've been wanting to read some Jake/Edward and saw this recommended on some live journal post. Most of the stories suggested were either short or unfinished and even though I knew it was unlikely that this story was finished, I wished it was by the time I read a couple of chapters. It's probably never going to be finished, and that's okay, but I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much, I cried and came back to this account that I haven't used in years just to say this. I hope one day you'll come back and finish the story, even if in my heart I know it won't happen.
1/5/2018 c15 Sofia
Hi, so I got hit by Twilight feels a couple days ago (as it happens once a year because why not) and I've read basically all Jakeward fics and then I found yours and I knew it wasn't complete but it was also over 140k so obviously, it deserved my attention even though I knew the not being complete was going to ruin me when I got to the last chapter - and it totally has. Anyway, this really is a beautiful fic. I absolutely adored every minute between Jacob and Edward. I mean, you wrote them great alone, but together there was just... something special. Though Jesus chapter 14 killed me because damn right Jacob deserves to be angry at Edward. It was so beautifully written and I was so much like "OMG, I can't watch this trainwrek" but I did and arg, have I said how the end of this chapter killed me? Because it has. Anyway, I do have hopes that you'll finish the fic but even if you don't, it's been a fun read. I do hope everything is alright with you :)
10/10/2017 c15 7Mgluvsbl25
I read this fic years ago! And I was looking through some old stuff and I was liek why not reward my fave Twilight fiction? I love the way you portray your characters and the flow of the story as well. It’s really great. Are you ok? It’s been years. I’ll be patiently waiting for whenever you update! Awesome Story! :)
9/19/2017 c1 abstersdaboss
I love how Jacob is naked the entire time.
9/16/2017 c15 9m a q u i r a
wait...
no...nooooo...
i need more!
I need Edward to come running to Jacob and fall on his knees and apologize for once. They need to have a happily ever after!

when are u planning to update?
8/22/2017 c6 Suzululu4moe
Ouch the line . Considering this person actually knows bella . Though I guess obsession over someone as pathetic as bella might make him more pathetic.
8/22/2017 c5 Suzululu4moe
lol the after sex talk of the two.

Well people can be versatile and switch positions. With their stamina they could switch who tops n who bottoms after a round or two.
8/21/2017 c4 Suzululu4moe
Nice buildup of the two 's inner feelings n yaoi. Love the scene .

Hmm I wonder if anyone will stumble upon them in the next chapter lol.
352 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »