FanFiction.Net
for Potential

7/22/2010 c15 41EHfan
A nice ending to an intriging story. I enjoyed it and hope to see more from you in the future.
7/20/2010 c15 kygal
Excellent fanfic! Loved how it all came together. You really seemed to stay in character based on what we knew from the show. Loved the science and humor mixed in. Ended very well but very sad to see the end. Hope you continue to write!
7/6/2010 c14 EHfan
Good chapter! Like kygal, the way you have Hood explain things to Rachel is very much like the series. You've done a good job overall keeping them in character. You've also done a good job explaining the science to all of us - I look forward not only to the epilogue, but to your next story.
7/6/2010 c14 kygal
I love how Hood always tries to keep Rachel informed of his progress which is very true to character. Enjoyed this chapter.
7/3/2010 c13 kygal
Fantastic! Really enjoyed reading this after my vacation. Needed and EH fix.
6/25/2010 c13 EHfan
Excellent chapter! The science wasn't to daunting and explained well. Good characters, I think this is your est chapter yet! Will wait for the next one anxiously.
6/19/2010 c12 EHfan
You did a good job of having Hood explain the science to Rachel. It wasn't easy, but fairly understandable. Now the question, accident or evil experiment.
6/18/2010 c12 kygal
Enjoyed this chapter. I did like how Hood explained his theory to Rachel...very much like he would on the show. Was full of science but easy to follow.
6/12/2010 c11 kygal
Very nice! Looks like Hood is getting close to solving this puzzle. Cant wait for the next chapter!
6/11/2010 c11 EHfan
So, who wrote the paper? Great chapter. You're moving things along well.
6/5/2010 c10 kygal
Very interesting! Love how you also manage to put humor in your chapters. Hope you continue to write after this story is complete!
6/4/2010 c10 EHfan
Ummm, fleas. Now why didn't I think of that earlier? Good chapter. Looking forward to what comes next.
5/29/2010 c9 kygal
Really enjoyed this chapter. Love how you stay so true to the characters. Also loved the humor at the end. Yes...everything can end up on you tube!
5/29/2010 c9 EHfan
Oh yeah, this would go viral on YouTube! Good chapter, good to see Alma get her comeuppance. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/22/2010 c8 EHfan
Hmm, possibility of gene therapy? Another good chapter. Well written, you're uilidng suspense nicely. Looking forward to the next installment.
20 Page 1 2 Next »