for Past Hauntings

1/8/2011 c6 2CapitanConejito
Can't wait to see what happens next and how Peter knows Nicole! =D
10/7/2010 c6 fringe
hello i really liked the way you revealed all the events in you story fantastic i can't wait for another chapter exept the chapters are tooo short i wish you could write more events which will make the story more attractive thx
10/6/2010 c5 10AwesomeAuror
Darn, this is getting really interesting! Continue please?
10/5/2010 c5 4SuckerForTheVillains
Oh, so little! Please update soon with more! :D
6/11/2010 c4 nat
When I first read the description, I thought this was a crossover with Shutter. Don't know if you've seen it, but Joshua Jackson stars in it as this dude who just got married, and his ghost!ex-girlfriend follows him around and basically fucks over his life. :]

Anyway, this looks interesting. I'm excited to see where it's going to go- especially since it appears to be one of a small group of decently written fic on this site. Also, the short Walter and Peter interaction was awesomely funny.

"Is it a giiirl~?"

"NO."
5/31/2010 c4 SuckerForTheVillains
This looks like it has a lot of potential. Please continue :)
5/6/2010 c3 11SOUND-Art
Aw, I can see all this in my mind (excluding character faces from the show, my mind's creating them!)

You have so much talent. :)
5/6/2010 c2 SOUND-Art
Ah! When are you going to write more?

This is so good. =D Even though I don't know the characters from Fringe well, it's perfectly written.
5/4/2010 c2 Maddie
Great chapter please update soon! :)
5/4/2010 c1 39Ducky2196
interesting. would be good to hear what you come up with...maybe an ex or something...good luck
5/3/2010 c1 Obsessedfringey
*please* tell me you're going to continue this mini piece of epicness? Please? :P
4/16/2010 c1 19zeusfluff
Interesting so far... Can't wait to see where you take this... You could also make it an AU... I dunno... Anyways, I like what you have so far! Please update soon!

Thanks,