FanFiction.Net
for Mobile suit Gundam SEED: Defender

9/11/2019 c2 Guest
Cuz fucking plot armor son
9/11/2019 c2 Guest
His Nemesis has to be immortal
3/2/2014 c11 17MWSeraph
This is pretty interesting. If you read this, will you continue this fanfic? If all goes well, especially with George Allster, I think that a moderate faction in the Atlantic Federation will rise up, combat Blue Cosmos' extreme aims, and bring back truth, freedom, and justice to the nation. Given that the AF is a successor to the US, it would also be nice for them to rediscover their American heritage and ideals for all men and women.
3/25/2013 c11 Nightcore71
Amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter
9/29/2012 c10 8Sky EXE
Hehehe. Sorry, Nicol, but when Matthias is using the Gottfrieds, you can't hide anywhere.

This is a great fic! Please update ASAP!
4/14/2012 c10 The Frost Raven of Lord Pride
awesome please a new chapter!
3/27/2012 c10 22Latiwings
I know my review's a little late, I'm sorry! I just had time to finish this, and wow, I'll admit, it seems like things are getting more and more interesting.

Somehow, I have a feeling that Riyu would die. Huh. I dunno, something just gave me that feeling.

On the side note, awesome! I especially love how Archie replied to Matthis taking manual control of her Gottfrieds. Figure the ship would be rather trigger-happy.

I'm a little surprised at how willing George to think over his hatred for Kira. I kinda expected a little longer for that.

Otherwise, yeah, awesome! 3
1/15/2012 c10 123
please a new chapter!
1/5/2012 c10 123
pleas put a new chapter! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
12/24/2011 c10 35Devientity
Yay, an update. I've been missing Gundam Seed and none of the stories I like have been updated until now...hopefully I can post the next chap of my story soon. It was a great chap & I'm looking forward to another ;-)
10/31/2011 c9 13Takeshi Yamato
Fun little story here. :)

Listen, when you get to the Battle of Orbit, do you think you could start a spin-off story starting from that point? I want to see how this story plays out, of course, but I also would like to see you try something else, as well-a story which would take this story at the Battle of Orbit, and then make a pivotal change during the descent.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll provide more details. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato

Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
8/1/2011 c9 JC
Great

I never like Bashing Flay stories,She watch her father die in front of her in canon.

Majorty Fanfiction Writer that keep her as the Dumb Racist are being Lazy.

They can make any Reason for her,s and her Father,s Distrust of Coordinators.

The Coordinators are Not Perfect,Why The fear of examining ther Flaws.
5/21/2011 c8 28SkywalkerT-65
Great chapter. Hmm... that is one powerful weapon to shear off an arm of a Nazca in one hit. Oh and just to let you know, I am using a Gundam called the Defender (but with the number X-107) in my story, but I had planned that before reading this, and my Defender is nothing like yours (aside from the black color scheme). Just thought I should let you know so you don't freak out if you should read it.
5/17/2011 c8 22Latiwings
So Fllay doesn't have a cause for revenge this time round eh? What a change. :) Not bad,you just missed a few punctuations, otherwise you're alright. Great chapter, though a little bland.
12/2/2010 c7 35Devientity
Great chapter...It was really funny in some places and I liked the K/L.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »