for I'll Always Need You

5/30/2010 c11 Sky1999
Last two chapters were great! Can't wait for the next one!
5/16/2010 c9 1hansrach
YEEEEES you should totaly make a guy's night. You should have the black rabbit come in and her and the white rabbit can have "a moment." That would be so cute. Then they could come back and see march standing on top of a table singing something from CATS! Sorry, I got carried away. But think about it and keep up the good work!
5/16/2010 c9 Sky1999
I have no idea for the note...But I liked the story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/15/2010 c9 sarahbluerose13
yes you should totally do a guys night i dont know exactly what they would talk about since im not one but they could tease nivens about susan and such anyway thx so much for this storie it always makes my day sorry about not replying latly ive just been really busy plz keep up the great work
5/13/2010 c8 hansrach
That was so cute, even though i say that about all your story's. My favorite part is when his dad walks in on them, so not cool but very funny. Husile your busiles and write a nother chapter little girly, and I'm the only one who can say that because I'm your friend!
5/9/2010 c8 Sky1999
Love the story! I can't wait for the next Chapter!
5/8/2010 c8 50Niphuria
Nice again. Poor Tarrant! His father interrupting and embarrassing him! Oh, well, there's still the prom coming up, right? :)
5/7/2010 c7 Sky1999
Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!
5/7/2010 c7 Niphuria
Better and better. I really love the modern twining you are doing with the old time story and the modern way of life. It's working out beautifully.

I think you should have more reviews! This is really coming along nicely.
5/2/2010 c6 Niphuria
Well, she'd better go to the prom with him! Nice chapter!
5/2/2010 c5 Niphuria
Love this! The sweetness and understanding between the two is heart-rending. Can hardly wait for next chapter!
4/30/2010 c5 Sky1999
Aww, I feel bad for Tarrant. But it was a good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/18/2010 c2 sarahbluerose13
oh poor tarrent im so sorry for him. i wish i could have met his mother she seems like a really cool lady. alice is so nice i just love her taking care of tarrant! thx for updating so quickly i cant wait for the next one!
4/17/2010 c1 sarahbluerose13
yay! im so happy your wrighting a sequal *jumps up and down in chair and almost falls off* i cant wait to read your amazing please update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service