for Small Steps

7/24/2013 c1 Guest
Nice. I always believed that the build up and flirting is the best part but you read some other stories and they're just crude. I think you did a fantastic job, keep up the good work! :D
8/20/2010 c1 denisemexicana
This was a great one-shot. You are a really talented writer. Hope you write some more.
7/11/2010 c1 1ahealthyaddiction
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

Seriously. This is great, you guys. I am SO impressed by the writing... so good.

Love it, love you! 3
6/12/2010 c1 3stillsingininrain
Well done! This is the favorite of any in the contest. Great job staying within story boundaries set up by Stephenie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Sarah
6/6/2010 c1 Amber
Dude, Bravo!

that story was intense. trust me. i loved it. ;) Thanks for being so creative!
4/30/2010 c1 happiness5678
Wow...this was such a treat to read! I love canon and I absolutely love missing moments, so naturally I just loved this. Your characterization is spot on, and this could totally fit in between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. It's totally in the realm of possibilities with what canon provided us with, and I love reading about these little "steps" to the wedding night. Lovely, lovely job...you captured Edward and Bella's passion so well!
4/30/2010 c1 2MadamThang
You so deserve the win on this one!
4/26/2010 c1 letmesign
thank you for sharing such a hot AU story!
4/25/2010 c1 jennayg123
Amazing story! I loved it!
4/25/2010 c1 17Ana Fluttersby
I loved this... I´m so voiting for you!
4/24/2010 c1 TwilightJemS
Wow! A canon Twilight story! I did not expect this & I'm so glad it was here. You did a great job with this. Thank you for sharing it!

4/20/2010 c1 twificfanatic
Loved it! :)

x

- TFF
4/20/2010 c1 28Rochelle Allison
this was incredible. both edward and bella's POVs felt so true to canon.

wow. and hot! sometimes the fact that they haven't gone all the way makes it even hotter, is swear. wow.
4/19/2010 c1 EmoryB123
We lay curled up on the couch, me with a book and Edward reading over my shoulder occasionally. ... he seemed content enough just to rest his chin on my shoulder, pressing occasional kisses on my cheek or neck and playing with strands of my hair.- YES! Who WOULDN'T want that moment with Edward! Give me the kisses and the hair thing!

Good job. Good luck with the contest.

You wrote:

"Dates and making out in the car in front of Charlie's house, stolen private moments which ended in toe-curling kisses, and 'practice sessions' that left me both fulfilled yet eager for more...Emboldened by how far we'd come, I had plans for this weekend—a stepping up of the schedule, the crossing of more lines, dipping our toes into deeper waters, so to speak. Would he go for it? "

For more "insight" into practicing and prepping for the wedding night, check out "Perspective" by ekimmuh on FanFiction. "Edward seeks out the counsel of his father and brothers after agreeing to be with Bella after their wedding. What will Edward do with that advise and how will he and Bella prepare for their upcoming wedding night."
4/19/2010 c1 Erikajo