FanFiction.Net
for With a Hint of Blush

3/5/2011 c1 7Amai Youkaiko
Hm, I'm Australian, and I have to say, I don't think I've ever heard one aussie or new-zealender to bag out the other no offense.

Hell, I've got so many family members that have considered moving to new zealend.

I'm just saying; maybe what you've reasearched is wrong...
10/26/2010 c1 5Acionna
Love this story, its so awesome and well thought out. 3 Update soon!
9/14/2010 c1 akadabra-kaching
ehhh...this isn't a one-shot?

anyways...it's pretty good!

hahaha!

...i thought new zealand was a neutral country...?:(

aww...there goes my favourite country. i'm not being mean or anything kays? i just...ugh, so hard to explain.

just, do not be offended...anyone reading this.
6/15/2010 c1 singwithme
LOL I thought this is just a oneshot but I was wrong! =))

And the "I lost my virginity to my hands" made me gawked. WAHAHAHHAHAHAH please update soon. This is pretty nice. :3
6/8/2010 c1 8Greentulip
OH GOD! :D

"Oh come on!" "I lost my damn virginity to my hands." -Oh God. I just died. :D :))))))

I wonder why this doesn't have reviews though. I LOVE IT! :D

JA~
5/10/2010 c1 8quinch
Oh, fudge! Didn't see this earlier.

I love it, Jan! It was amazing. ^_^ Hmm.. I've got no more words to say how great it was.

It was brilliant. :)

Yeah, I love the story and the author. You know I love you. :)

-cza.3
4/30/2010 c1 hailene.x
haha. i love this! and mikan's attitude is cool here. xD sometimes childish but she talks smart here. (or she is smart) i'm not sure. hmm. natsume's a bit OOC here but that's just fine. i still ha- uhh. 'dislike' luna but she adds some spice to the story but her jealousy should really be controlled. she might kill someone someday with too much jealousy-ness going through her veins. :3

natsume's a bit of a stalker. haha. o.O keeping tabs on mikan e-ve-ry day of the month for (5?) years straight. ( was it 5 years straight? -_-) if you didn't mention abiut natsume 'getting over' (or trying to get over) mikan, i would have thought that he was too much a possessive "best friend." haha. XD and mikan did get a little too over-emotional in the promise thing.. but no one would blame her. -_- i wouldn't. hmm.

the line, "I lost my damn virginity to my hands." absolutely made me laugh. haha. and also the one where mikan wanted natsume to describe luna to her. XD

the airport scene was epic. it my most fave part of the chapter! . mikan's attitude comes out. chyeah! anyway.. question though.. how old are they in the story? thanks. ^-^

here ends my review. ^-^ good luck in updating the next chap. buh-bye!

-hailene.
4/19/2010 c1 Maizz
OMFG. NYAHAHAHAHAHAH. YOU POSTED IT. YOU POSTED IT. OMFG 3 Rarararararara~ LALALALALALLAALALAL~ - Don't ask.

JAN~ YOU ARE AMAZING~

Pshaw, this wasn't that OOC. There were moments. I still digged it. ;)

"You know what?" Mikan hissed, jabbing her index finger on his chest. "I bet you're not even a virgin anymore."

"Oh come on!" Natsume said, rolling his eyes. "I lost my damn virginity to my hands." - I know you already told me that part of the fic. I LAUGHED AGAIN. Rawr. It was funneh.

GAWSH. Your fics are dramatic. IT MAKES MY HEART CLENCH. - My awesome dramaticness fail statement. See how rad it is? I KNOW, I KNOW. ITS RADICAL. GAWD. THIS FIC IS RAD. I CAN SENSE IT.

-Your one and only secret affair
4/19/2010 c1 15DreamingReverie
The brunette girl just slapped the blonde,they all gasped.

"How dare you," Mikan hissed. "I was fine with you saying bad things about me and all that shit, but then you go as far as dissing my country?"

-wow. so much for being patriot, and I loove it. O.o Mikan is so cool! :DD And yeah, Natsume is kind of OOC, but the story wouldn't be interesting if he wasn't, right? :)

Oh, and I think the progress of the story was very fast.. But it's okay. It's really worth reading it. xD Oh, and I can imagine an imitation of Luna's voice when she speaks and 'squeals' (ugh). it's really UNBEARABLE. 8D
4/18/2010 c1 amanda
This was a very awesome and intense start! Its a good way to catch readers attention, i'm already antsy for the next update. lol I'm excited to see what you have planned for this! :)
4/18/2010 c1 15minahoru
How cool. It made me laugh. The way Mikan acted here is really cool. Although Natsume is OOC here, I think this is going to be a good story. Please terminate Luna :P

UPDATE SOON, dear!

Sad. ):

Keep up the good work, loser. 8D

-Battie
4/18/2010 c1 Stalla0978
its relly good cant wait for more plz update :)
4/18/2010 c1 7I Am Awkward
Wow...u never fail to impress me! Good job on this story! I really liked it. Update soon!
4/18/2010 c1 ichigo'kara