for Night's Rising Suns

1/9/2015 c2 10tiffywiffyfluffykitty
awww... I wanted to know what happens next...
I'm so sorry about your cat. I also knew what it was like to lose a treasured pet. My cat fell ill and never recovered and the vet put him down and I held him as he died. I hope you're feeling better!
11/6/2014 c2 Guest
Lexi, I am so sorry about Ellie. I personally have never lost a pet (other than a couple fish) but I do know how it feels to get attached to them. My cat Zafiro is the only thing keeping me sane in this crazy messed up world, and I don't know what I would do without him. My only advice is to hang in there, and do whatever it is you do when you need to get through something. Whether that means reading, or drawing, or writing, or running, or whatever else, just focus on that for awhile.
Love from, Amelia
10/11/2012 c1 Guest
could yu change alisper to JALICE
2/23/2012 c2 10nbrian72
are you gonna finish the story?
9/11/2010 c2 squirtlee16
i m so sorry!:( i lost my dog i had since i was one a couple years back so i know mostly how you feel
7/5/2010 c1 squirtlee16
I cant wait to see how the Cullens react! :)
6/22/2010 c1 13S k i n n e y L o v e
Very good! Please post chapter 2 soon! I love this story so far and can't wait to hear what will happen next!
5/2/2010 c1 1MySoulPleasure
FINISH FINISH!
4/23/2010 c1 DimitrixChristianxAdrianH-O-T
if only they knew the truth of why they left then they'd understand and whoa bella and jacob had children awsum i don't like jacob but they had children nice soz i dont make sense most of the time:)
4/18/2010 c1 1trinaluvsvamps
i love it! please update!
4/18/2010 c1 QueenElsaSalvatore
i like it so far
4/18/2010 c1 Smilioso Ll.Ll
it sounds interesting
4/18/2010 c1 9Bellaangel383
i can't wait to see what happens next!
4/18/2010 c1 1TWIMOM