for Lightning Effect

4/24/2016 c2 5amahami
This was amazing! I want more please? I want sam to deal with shit and maybe some wincest?
10/25/2013 c2 beulah2013
Gosh you got me excited and interested then you took it away!
8/15/2011 c2 Lichan
Your awesome this is the first bit of fanfic i've been able to read since season 4 without cringing because of the direction the cannon was heading towards.

I know nagging is not nice but a minor epilogue would finish this off nicely in my head. Say along the lines of one or two years in the future from this point giving us an example of how Sam utilizes his powers on a hunt and an brief comment or thought toward what happens to Jess in this universe. No need for more then that.
10/8/2010 c2 kogu17
=D Good fic, i really enjoy it!

Kisses and hugs
10/4/2010 c2 107kirallie
Poor Sam! So he doesn't remember the other timeline? How did whatever he did in the future make him get struck by lightning? Glad Dean's sticking by him.
9/30/2010 c2 6insanechildfanfic
Oh, I love the family bond. Especially protective papa. And I liked how you came out the angle of Missouri. I don't know if you intended, but yes she's powerful but she doesn't have a hunters mindset. Sam could be powerful and a hunter but having your life tied to another in a hunt, does limit you.
6/12/2010 c2 Irish Drgn
It would be very interesting if you continued this into a series.
4/26/2010 c2 6K-Marie-M
This was great! Are you going to continue it?
4/20/2010 c2 48emeralddragonchild
So, one of my favorite Harry Potter writers EVER starts writing in my new favorite fandom? I needed this today. Thanks 3
4/19/2010 c2 4Shi Ryuu
This story was AWESOME. I've been waiting for something like this since the season 4 finale! I'd LOVE to see more in this universe. Sequel, please? :) It's awesome to see you writing in this fandom too - love your HP stuff.
4/19/2010 c2 13Star Mage1
That was interesting and I like how Sam onlay awaken his powers and doesn't have memories of the future.
4/19/2010 c1 1TinyDemonChild
Aww. Poor Sammy, I hate it when he's hurt or in trouble. Please tell me this is going to continue?
4/19/2010 c2 1graypheonix
Hm, an interesting story so far, but a one-shot, or a prequel to a rewrite of the whole series, hm? Still, pretty interesting so far at least, too bad you won't continue it. On the other hand, could be an interesting story for someone else to continue. In any case, continue to update, ja ne.