for The Kindness of Strangers

5/14/2011 c12 34Sparkiebunny
Wonderful story! :)
7/14/2010 c12 rog457
I really enjoyed this story and the end was perfect.

I loved that Bobby got to take in Lucifer and that Sam finally got a pet of his own.
7/11/2010 c12 8Jill G. Lowrey
Great ending, great story. I loved it, very well done. You are an amazing writer. The only thing I would have to say is if you plan to keep writing, try to develop a style that is your own. You kinda do, but be sure the style of your writing, from your word choices to your characters starts to become uniquely you something that someone can read it and say just from reading it, that is yours.
7/11/2010 c12 Steph1215
love it
7/11/2010 c12 zekeschance
Loved this story and yes I was upset by the finale. I'm hoping they can make it right for next season. I really liked the way you went from grown up boys to the the story of them when they were younger back to grown up. Thanks so much!
7/11/2010 c12 1geniuscook
Very Good.. I really enjoyed it. Very original plot and great suspense (maybe a little too drawn out because I thought the first chapter was a different story by the time I was at Chapter 9 but hey, it was all the better for it). Just one little thing, a PETA problem - how could you leave a cat in the box for like 4 hours? Poor thing.

Other than that, great.
7/11/2010 c12 BranchSuper
Of course the black cat would be called Lucifer - no wonder Dean finds that hysterical. And so Sam finally gets his pet, saved for him for all those years by a dear friend.

Lovely story - I'm sorry to have it come to an end.
7/11/2010 c12 Hunnique
What a perfect ending!

I enjoyed your story, my dear, thank you!
6/27/2010 c11 BranchSuper
Now that's what I call payback! And it's nice that Sam and Felicity keep in touch afterwards. A little bit of "normal" in a very abnormal life.
5/11/2010 c10 rog457
Well now we know the reason, beyond just being a nice person, that Felicity has taken such an interest in the boys.

"Naming a kitten is the next best thing to actually owning one!" That such a sad thought, because you know that Sam realizes that he will never be able to have a pet of his own.

Lets hope John isnt hurt too badly, no matter what the boys love and need him.
5/6/2010 c10 Hunnique
Enjoy yourself, my dear (I know you will)and give a big kiss to Jim Beaver for me:)

Thanks for the wonderful update!
5/2/2010 c9 BranchSuper
Still lovin' this story. Some caring is good for everyone. And yes, Dean should thump those kids - they need to be stopped before they really hurt someone and he's the one to do it thoroughly and put the fear of righteous retribution in them. Go for it.
5/2/2010 c9 rog457
Ok, so you have me feeling for Felicity in this chapter and being much more accepting of her.

I really want Dean to get to be the protective big-brother we all know and love. Of course he should teach those thugs that no body hurts Sam without paying a price.

sorry I cant agree about the spiders, though if they stay outside where they belong I will leave them alone. Not sure what a mozzie is but I'm sure I wouldnt like it. I have a bit of a bug phobia.
5/2/2010 c8 rog457
I'm not quite sure how I feel about Felicity in this chapter. She obviously wants to help the boys but I cant help thinking she is being overly intrusive.

Dean agreed to call Uncle Bobby but she still not only wanted his full name but to speak to him, not sure why other then to show Bobby she was involved. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I guess Dean can be bought with a slice of pie LOL.

That thank-you at the end must have been hard for him to say.
5/1/2010 c8 Hunnique
Of course little brothers are manupilative, it goes with the territory... I know, got 3 of my own :)

I'm enjoying this very much. The gradual "taming of the Dean" was very well told.

Nice!