for Game Changing 2: Baiting Becker

9/28/2014 c4 Sandylee
Brilliant story - once again well done.
4/5/2014 c3 Zephlyn
Oh Becker how could you say something like that that is so mean
9/6/2012 c4 Um. . .someone
I do so love Becker-He and Steven would have made a great team :)
7/20/2012 c4 21Rayen A. King
Again, awesome.
1/27/2011 c4 31Ruthibobs
hehe, loved it well loads! totally agree about that being one of lester's greatest bits. and becker is truly awesome, and this story sums up his entrance perfectly :) btw, what does b.d.u.s. stand for?

Rx
10/21/2010 c4 17saresare
Another brilliant story :D its interesting to read it from Becker's point of view, and I particuarly enjoyed the jokes and bets about Connor and abby lol. thank you for writing this series.
10/21/2010 c4 saresare
Another brilliant story :D thank you for writing this series.
9/6/2010 c2 14Squabble
I love how Becker interacts with Stephen

My two favorite characters :)

Lol betting

XD great story
8/18/2010 c2 drumrush
OMG, that whole dialogue about all the betting was absolutely hysterical! at 4:30 in the morning I'm sitting here bursting out laughing trying heard not to wake my house mates. It was so funny I reread it and reread it. You are hilarious! "That's the one." HAHAHA SO KING!
8/18/2010 c1 drumrush
damn the dialogue is so good, I get so giddy reading it! whoooh!
7/13/2010 c4 15Pirate Gyrl
Oh that was cute. The first chapter was so funny with Smythe and Wilson giving details on the crew to Becker. I was laughing so hard at that part. And I liked Becker's little observations throughout the ordeal.

Stephen has definitely fit in with season 3 and I like how you've done that. Now, off to the next part!
6/22/2010 c4 3Marama Potter
Hello! Good idea the change of point of view along with new perso... And i am waiting for more triangle love?relationship between Stephen, Becker and Dr.Paige 3
5/4/2010 c4 55JennMel
Yay! I love Becker pov stories, and this was great. Stephen being alive was a plus too :D
5/3/2010 c3 12Mirajane Scarlet
I like that. And I like Jenny better than Claudia. She's just really cool. Claudia was nice and all, but Jenny is just better.

-Princess-
5/3/2010 c1 Mirajane Scarlet
I really like this line: "Smythe winced. "Actually, you can count on Temple for brave and stupid pretty much all the time.""

It's funny and awesome. I read the first fic and didn't quite like it as much as this one. Though I do like the plot you've got going here.

-Princess-