FanFiction.Net
for Rise of the Dark Angel

8/24/2019 c2 Nightmix
What did Hedwig change into. Wasn't she always a snowy owl.
8/1/2019 c1 bellerumple72
Great 1st chapter :-D! I love stories like yours where Harry finally stands up for himself! Also, in some ways, I think Neville and Luna would have made better best friends than Hermione and Ron- they always seemed to have their own agenda where he's concerned.
7/19/2019 c27 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
Discovered your story and it is amazing. I love stories where Severus lives, Harry lives and the Malfoys are grey, not evil. Thank you for writing this brilliant storyline and I hope you post the Voldemort epilogue soon. I really hope Severus discovers a way for Men to become pregnant and he with Marvolo have a clutch of little snakes of their own.
5/21/2019 c3 Figure8Out
well... i mean... hedwig eats bacon... and bacon en't good for owls...
4/15/2019 c1 9Tempest Novastorm
Damn

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I was searching for dark harry fanfics

How have I not read yours yet?

this story is incredible!

Im a really picky reader, i lose interest really quickly in fics that i feel does not have a defined plot

but yours, yours is magical

i was like

"hmm, how many chapters does this story have? 27? cool... ok... damn, the length of the chapters are long too... how long has this been progressing and when was the last updated...? its... 7 YEARS OMG UODATED"

I hope you will continue writing, this fic is too great
3/4/2019 c6 Guest
Good
3/1/2019 c1 kingofgucci
king's back
1/21/2019 c25 2mirabie
When I began this fic, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Thinking, I’ll give it a chapter or two. After reading through just the prologue I wanted to read more. Admittedly there was a point or two in the story I admitted could have been written with a bit more believability but it was early on and this story quickly got into a nice roll and flowed well.

I was even worried thinking, can there be a satisfying ending with only roughly 26 chapters? Apparently so! So much action has been packed into each chapter that nothing felt really lost to me.

I’ve read multiple “dark Harry” fics and I’m always pleasantly surprised by everyone’s take on how Harry should be in reference to “dark”. And maybe dark truly is the right word because like it’s stated, what is evil and good truly? The world is shades of grey. Harry just runs on the darker shades of grey than people thought the “chosen one” should.

It did rub my sensibilities wrong when he aligned with Voldemort and went “evil” simply because he is suppposed to be the epitome of good. But his speech, the safety of the wizarding world put in jepeordy by Dumbledore’s attitude proved how sheep-like everyone really was. As “evil” and “good” we like to label things, nothing is so simple. This story really proves the variety of grey.

I applaud you for your stellar work. And, Dumbledore dead?! Whaaat?! Must read on to see this final plot reveal!
12/24/2018 c4 30SkyeMoor
It's funny seeing Snape's impatience actually helping Harry Potter.
12/17/2018 c3 SkyeMoor
I don't think it's reasonable that Harry could spend enough time in the library without Hermione-no-friends catching on. that was her safe-space.
12/10/2018 c1 SkyeMoor
Cutting him off from his friends feels cheap. It makes it so much easier to move him towards "Gray."
10/23/2018 c1 mumphie
ch. 1 - your A/N - I would prefer it that Sirius didn't die...that he tripped over another body and fell towards the veil, but hit the edge and rolled away. Dream on, I know. It is just that both Remus and Sirius have such tragic lives and then they die. Though Harry also has a tragic childhood/teenage years, he at least gets a happy adulthood.
9/27/2018 c6 7Ada1229
And now Severus gets his eye candy XD
9/10/2018 c27 2Shoto94
That was an absolutely beautiful story. I just read it from start to finish today and I'm hoping to see the last part of the epilogue. But I understand if you decide to leave it as is. Truly a gorgeous ending...
9/1/2018 c1 PhoenixAureum
This fanfic is too cheesy for my taste, even though it has potential.
I tried to get over my dislike for gay fics, but it is like I said too much.
1,968 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »