for Trapped

5/17/2011 c2 5AzraeLiv G.M.A
Aww too bad you won't continue this. I mean, it was really good and I want to see the ending of the story. But, well. Life does that all the time. Just keep writing! ^^

-AzraeLiv-
8/28/2010 c2 Rory and Erin and Me
Ha :) I really want to kill you verbally, but I love the story :) The Misty chapter is really great on it's own... but please please please continue? :D
7/27/2010 c2 Jamie94
I really loved your story. It was brilliantly executed! I must say that you have a talent that is your writing, one which I hope you intend to perfect. In regards to a second chapter, this story can hold absolutely fine as a one-shot, however if you ever do get inspiration for a second chapter, I assure you it would be greatly welcomed and appreciated. That's completely up to you though. Once again I'd just like to commend you on your work and I hope you keep up this level of writing in your future stories. ^^
7/26/2010 c2 Crissytje
Jupjup indeed very sad:( but nt cursing you

Nice begin :)
6/15/2010 c2 38Lost Legendaerie
Whuuuuut, I sl-lsave away in the idea factory for you AND THESE ARE THE THANKS I GET I DO NOT APPROVE.

No, but seriously, aw. -sad face- Pl-please come back here soooooon. I love our nonsensical conversationsssss. Yes I do.

I will miss my Shai-Duck. -snuggles-
6/14/2010 c2 12Arysd
Hey, don't feel bad! Real life got in the way. No big deal. It happens to everyone. xD And you can always come back and continue, or just start a new fic all together if you want to. Besides, I did love the first chapter, you know? You shouldn't be pressured into continuing something that is already good and complete. :3

Good luck with whatever you plan to do!
6/14/2010 c1 25MagCat
Hey! I just stumbled upon this, and I have to say that I do like it. It's short, brief, and yet it hits the heart of the whole Egoshipping concept: Gary and Misty are so alike, yet so different, and yet when they're apart they can't help but miss the other.

Anyway... I really did like how you wrote this. First person was a nice change, and it really fit Misty in this fic. as it explored her feelings and forced her to have some perspective.

Keep writing!

MagCat
6/14/2010 c2 Mightyeon
Don't worry, it's all good. ^_^ I have a one shot that I probably could've made another chapter for, but I didn't because I agree, it's hard to find time to write. Heck, I had to delete a story of mine because I hadn't worked on it awhile (and nobody was reading it...:P). I don't think anyone should give you flamers because you fully explained yourself so they should understand (some people may not). Anyway, I'm not mad and great story. ~Mightyeon
6/9/2010 c1 3regularoldplumbus
Naww that was cute! :D Keep writing!
6/1/2010 c1 8okuri-inu
I love it. Continue, please. The writing is nice, and plot interesting!
5/27/2010 c1 6Mightyeon
That was really good! You should keep the story going, and who knows where this will end up, because when I write, it is indeed spur of the moment kind of thing :) Good luck with this story :)
5/27/2010 c1 16Maia's Pen
Yay for Egoshipping! xD

Gary is so smexy! ^_^

MP

ps- I added this to the Egoshippy C2.
5/14/2010 c1 6Tomboycountrygirl10
definitely continue! more egoshipping please =)
5/12/2010 c1 38Lost Legendaerie
I see the debate on Gary's eye color still rages on, eh?

All that aside, Egoshipping needs more love, even if it's just little drabble-y bitlets like this.

On the off chance that my opinion matter to you /at all/ I vote you continue this. Or just write moar sw33t ES. x3
4/28/2010 c1 LizaKon
wow! you can go into so much detail without them saying anything. just, wow. i wish i could write like this, but i can't. YOU HAVE A GIFT! i think you should write on and add another chapter.
17 Page 1 2 Next »