for Helpless

2/1/2014 c5 5twilightdreamers
:( i thought this story had a lot of potential, im really sad ti see it discontinued...
8/15/2012 c5 HinataCutie123
HEY MAKE MORE
6/25/2012 c4 emptyville
Dude love your story! Where'd you get your picture, btw?
2/17/2012 c5 Roka Hatake-Hoshigaki
very good story so far i hope that you get back to wrighting more chapters id really like to see how little naru gets passed this
12/2/2010 c5 10Hamaru Namikaze
I really like it, well done. I going to wait for those updates.
8/15/2010 c5 16pangel8705
I got an adapter from wal-mart that can hook up to any laptop. It costs around 60-70 dollars. It's called iGo. If you would like to pay less. Good job so far.
7/18/2010 c5 11Gigglingskull
but I want the story now.
6/6/2010 c5 1CleverBast
you might want to throw chibi itachi dolls, it would probably work better...
5/17/2010 c4 otakuzen
The story line is pretty good. However, you might want to make your chapter a bit longer.
5/13/2010 c5 1NANA-Chan101
this story is very interesting i want more but your computer is not working there is little that you can do
5/12/2010 c5 StormFirestar
Does your laptop have a warrenty? If so the adapter is most likely covered by it and you can get it replaced. My mom had to get her's replaced it took about 2 and a half weeks but it was replaced free of charge.
5/12/2010 c5 Itachisgirl88
okey doekey
5/12/2010 c5 MugetsuIchigo
aw! i thought that this is going to be a new chapter! how long is ti going to take u to buy a new addapter? plz update asap after u get it!
5/7/2010 c4 3kirabook
I like it so far! 8D The only thing I have to recommend is to fix a few spelling errors and maybe add a few more details here and there. But otherwise, I can't wait for more! XD
5/3/2010 c4 3AkaruiGekkou
Whoa
Naruto not Bein Able To Talk Is Like
"Ichiraku's With No Ramen"
Update Soon =D