for Of Wizards and Winchesters

12/28/2010 c8 brightsun89
love it! please update soon!
12/28/2010 c8 6killing u with umbrellas
loved it.
12/28/2010 c8 little-bast
Hi this is really good so far...

Did Harry get his vaults before leaving england?

Doesn't Harry have portraits of his parents, Sirius, Mooney or Tonks? He bacame the head of the Blacks so wouldn't they have the portraits in the vaults?

I think there should be picture/portraits of them and the weasleys etc to show Harry's family and so he can get advice and know he is loved..

I would love for Dean and Sam to meet Harry's family especially the Weasleys, maybe Bobby could pop up too?

Will Castial be appearing and will he know of Harry?

Hoping for more soon...
12/28/2010 c8 9SensiblyTainted
There getting along... (smiles) hahaha, a harem... I really like the Loki angle. I hope he pops in a lot more, and I have a feeling he put on Harry's face and gave Teddy the chocolate. :)
12/28/2010 c8 1psicat76
Oh, I just loved this chapter. So many great things. Best being Hermione bringing up the harem comment. And, the candy loving Loki/Gabriel would sneak Teddy some Chocolate Frogs. Not to mention ending it on such a sweet note with Harry's drunken and slightly awkward admission that he's happy to have Sam and Dean in his life.

Have a happy holidays and I can't wait for the next update.
12/28/2010 c8 xDarklightx
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
12/28/2010 c8 StephanieSmith
YAY! You totally made my day by updating! I hope there is more Loki interaction in the next part and that the next part shows up soon!
12/28/2010 c8 Thenchick
oooo

is teddy having the frogs something important?
12/28/2010 c8 Rainbow2007
i love it
12/28/2010 c8 16night flame miko
You updated!

Holy crap. The excitement is iimmense/i. I didn't even realise which story this was until I reread the second to last chapter, then I had a mini freak out and continued on. I absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next! I love the way you have portrayed all the characters, but especially Harry and Gabriel.

Also, sneaky Gabrial is sneaky in giving Teddy mass amounts of Chocolate Frogs. Ahh, I'm sure he greatly enjoyed the candy induced chaos :P

Please update asap. The waiting is intense.
12/28/2010 c7 21Ailith111
I can't believe it's over! - the last chapter I mean. The story is amazing - I haven't read much involving Gabriel before, but it's awesome so far. Update soon, pretty please.
12/23/2010 c7 2LoonyLaLuna
Great story so far. I think that Luna and Loki should meet just plain cause the conversation would be hilarious and I can see Luna confusing Loki with her talk of Nargles and Wrackspurts.Though if Loki meets Teddy I can actually see Teddy threatening Loki not to hurt Harry which would also be funny as Teddy's, what 7? So I like both ideas.
12/13/2010 c7 2Zombie Master
Interesting story.
12/11/2010 c7 3Leticia Moriarty
cool story lol
11/13/2010 c7 spk
Just discovered this and I am loving it. Love the familial relationship you're building between the Winchesters & Harry. I especially loved the Luna cameo. I think she meeting Loki would be hilarious! I'm also really like the way you're writing the interactions between Loki & Harry. Can't wait to read more. :)
330 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »