for Of Wizards and Winchesters

11/12/2010 c7 30Luna del Cielo
Gabriel selects souls from heaven to be birthed into the material world and informs the new person of what he or she will need to know on Earth, only to silence the child before birth by pressing his finger onto the child's lips, thus producing the cleft below a person's nose.

-really? Is that true? I'm writing a BTVS/SPN cross with Gabriel as Xander's dad right now and I'm trying to collect little bits of info. Where did you read about that?

Also, interesting story!
11/7/2010 c7 1weasley-mad
this story is too awesome to forget plz update soon!
11/6/2010 c7 3Lady Gaidin
Adorable moment between Harry and Loki! Keep up the good work. Hope inspiration and opportunity find you soon.
11/6/2010 c6 Lady Gaidin
Love the Trickster! Great chapter!
10/24/2010 c7 15ZJFS
Ooo update please!

Eminnis
10/19/2010 c7 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
10/14/2010 c7 58TheologyDiscography
OH GOD YES! Luna and Teddy would love him, if they didn't kill him first. Well, kill him would be more Teddy than Luna, odd as that sounds talking about a 6 year old. But you know what I mean.

I can't wait for more of this story, you're doing excellently, so kick self-doubt in the butt and tell it that it's an idiot. You're wonderful.
10/9/2010 c2 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
10/9/2010 c7 Thenchick
i think teddy and luna should meet him. then luna can say oh its gabriel.

lol

post more
10/4/2010 c7 1yumi2482
Interesting idea. How long until Harry learns Loki's name is Gabriel and exactly what he is? Also how long until Gabriel and Harry get together?
10/2/2010 c7 StephanieSmith
Please ease my mind and tell me you are updating soon! I love this fic especially this pairing!
10/2/2010 c7 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
10/1/2010 c7 4diesedame
i love your loki :)
9/24/2010 c7 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
Interesting tidbit at the end. And very kool story. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
9/18/2010 c7 BrunetteLass
Fantastic! I'm lovin' it, Love! I am a huge fan of both HP and SPN (my mates would call me obsessed, but what do they know?)Keep up the great work, I am so excited to read more.

Are the boys going to actually have a heart-to-heart? Will the British wizarding world try to get in contact with Harry again? Will they find him? And what's with the Trickster being all sexy with Harry and shite? Is this the pairing you eluded to in your summary? Don't get the wrong idea now, love, I'm not complaining, just saying: very interesting and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Please update soon!