for Of Wizards and Winchesters

5/5/2010 c4 Natasha Dumbledore
it was nice to see it from sam's pov but plz continue the story soon.
5/4/2010 c4 EUFTWRSAHGCHAC
I like this.
5/3/2010 c4 Silvermane1
cool
5/2/2010 c4 AmethystSiri
It was nice to see it from Sam's POV :) I can't wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)
5/2/2010 c4 11Sliver of Melody
O cool!
5/2/2010 c4 107kirallie
Good work! Nice to see it from Sam's view.
5/2/2010 c4 Whisper
Love it, keep going.
5/2/2010 c4 1yukino89
Hope there more it reay good it is going to be dean/Harry right
5/2/2010 c4 Evergreen Sceptre
That nice to see the other persepctive, but nothing too reveiling that will give away how things will develop over time...sneeky :P

What would happen if Harry were to kill someone useing sectumsempra, or a spell he creates himself? and how far has Harry in this Fanfiction trained to win the war he just suvived, can he possibly be more knowledgable than JK's Harry, by the looks of things he is, becasue he knows alot of information Cannon Harry didnt know, such as that Healing ablility, he must know how to do it to humans aswell, if he knew about the sacrifice to use it on a 'dark' creature?

What other magics does Harry have at his disposil, and will we ge to see what he did in the war in this version, through any flash backs?
5/2/2010 c4 5charlie-becks
You were right it did give us alittle insight into the character :D Please update soon :D
5/2/2010 c4 masks
Awesome! I really liked Sam's observations of Harry, especially in the beginning when he is wary and confused about man-witches. The interaction between Harry and Lenore was also nice to see and the I-dont-think-I-wanna-know regarding the fireplace was funny.
4/26/2010 c3 charlie-becks
i love it so far! really hope u update soon!
4/26/2010 c3 43Von
VERY cute idea! Loved the emotional part where Dean realised he had killed someone this guy and kid had cared for very much.
4/24/2010 c3 AmethystSiri
Great beginning :) I am looking forward to the next chapter, please update again soon :)
4/23/2010 c3 Silvermane1